Option On Mki Parking Lights

Started by blue streak, 07:02:02 PM / 30-Sep-08

Previous topic - Next topic

blue streak

I redid the way the lights worked. the outside marker and the blinker is now the parking lights and the marker under the headlight is now the blinker. I remover the 1156 bulb from the blinker and replaced it with a 67 license plate bulb.

Arro

can you take a video and upload it to youtube or photobucket?

-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

blue streak

Quote from: Arro
can you take a video and upload it to youtube or photobucket?
If I had half a brain and a video camera I would. my video camera is from like 1998 and I have no idea how to convert it to a digital format to upload to utube

driftMN

That looks good. My friend gave me an idea today. Take out the parking light and hookup 2 led lights of some color, in each light and hooking them up to the parking light wire. What do you think, sorry for jacking your thread

EternalSwap

Thats similar to what I did, but the other way around

And how'd you get side marker'd fenders???
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

Arro

Quote from: blue streak
If I had half a brain and a video camera I would. my video camera is from like 1998 and I have no idea how to convert it to a digital format to upload to utube

If you or a friend has a digital camera made in the last four or five years, you probably have a video record feature on it, which leaves either an MPG or AVI or MP4 file on the storage card, and that can be uploaded to photobucket. Then you just copy the code and paste it in here. It'll place an image of the 1st frame with a play symbol on it, and people can click that and be taken to the video in another page/tab.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once

Draconis

Quote from: EternalSwap

You get them from Aus.  I have a set of my own I have yet to install.

blue streak

Quote from: EternalSwap
Thats similar to what I did, but the other way around

Ebay baby!, got 2 JDM fenders $150 shipped.

Quote from: driftMN
That looks good. My friend gave me an idea today. Take out the parking light and hookup 2 led lights of some color, in each light and hooking them up to the parking light wire. What do you think, sorry for jacking your thread

Youll first need to add a resistor in line w/LEDs, so your flasher wont go nuts. Plus, I tried LEDs, they really werent bright enough for me.

driftMN

I won't use them for my flashers just the p.lights in the clear part of the lense maby red or blue

Arro

I don't think the JDM fenders were the ones with the side markers, I think that was first on the Euro models... the two photos of Silvia RS-X's I have on my computer don't have them. Europe was marker crazy before any other region
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

blue streak

I don't think the JDM fenders were the ones with the side markers, I think that was first on the Euro models... the two photos of Silvia RS-X's I have on my computer don't have them. Europe was marker crazy before any other region
I always thought europe was considered JDM, so europe is EDM?

Arro

Japanese Domestic Market (JDM)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_domestic_market

I've heard the term "USDM", but that's a bit inaccurate, as it's really a North American market. I've never heard the term EDM before  And Mexico/South America is it's own market as well. When I cross the border I see LOTS of cars we never get here.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

sam31183

they still make the b13 sentra in mexico...lol.

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

blue streak

Japanese Domestic Market (JDM)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_domestic_market
I've heard the term "USDM", but that's a bit inaccurate, as it's really a North American market. I've never heard the term EDM before  And Mexico/South America is it's own market as well. When I cross the border I see LOTS of cars we never get here.

Well then, explain this then Arro:http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=21598

Xano

Quote from: blue streak
Well then, explain this then Arro:http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=21598
BOOM, side markered fenders on JDM cars ftw.

Arro, its understandable, as you are right about the EDM being more marker crazy, japan probably used them for looks, rathern than for functionality, where as EDM uses them for functionality and looks.
~xano

Arro

I don't think ...

I covered myself  

Colin just showed me a pair of JDM fenders today anyways lol.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

blue streak

I covered myself  

Colin just showed me a pair of JDM fenders today anyways lol.

Don't feel bad Arro, even superman had kryptonite.

demonic s12

you can always buy the marker assys and drill holes....

you dont need to buy jdm fenders

now jdm bumpers might be cool, as they are shorter than ours...
*BANNED*

blue streak

Quote from: caraudiofoolery
you can always buy the marker assys and drill holes....

you dont need to buy jdm fenders

now jdm bumpers might be cool, as they are shorter than ours...
I needed the drivers fender anyway, It was bashed in. So when these came up, It was perfect timing. What sucks, the day after they came in, my local junkyard finally got an 87se in. And wouldnt ya know, perfect fenders! for $28 each. Oh well these work, and not common either

blue streak