Ca18et Intercooler Pics

Started by mannytheman, 08:04:09 PM / 12-Mar-10

Previous topic - Next topic

mannytheman

just trying to get some ideas on an intercooler setup for mr ca18et.
i just want something simple, i probably will keep the T2 for a wile and wont be boosting over 8 to 9 psi...
any point in a mbc if i dont intercool?
thanks

sideways_s12

if your running stock boost you really don't need one is it nice to have , of course but it's not neccassary. Now if your gonna up the boost ditch the t2 for a t25g from an sr and add the intercooler.... Johnny Boi is actually selling one for cheap 20 bucks send it to iggy and have him rebuild it and you'll be good..

in a nutshell to answer you question No there is no point in an mbc if you don't intercool

D-sport S12

intercooler right meow, you now have my ca20 manifold so your legit as shit
drunk post FTW
Jesse R

Keichi Tsuchiya: "I'm afraid if I raced you on the street I'd push you to your death."

sideways_s12

Glad you put drunk post cuz I was gonna say wtf does a ca20 manifold have anything to do with it lol

Mr Amber Shades

You can do an intercooler set up sooooo easy.  

Im upgrading to a t25g and ill be using a smic from an sr20.  It will fit nicely where the stock air box sits.  

I might even attach a small fan onto it to ensure extra cooling.  The fan will be the AC fan with shroud from a honda.
A car that verbally tells me i forgot my keys in the ignition?  That's pure 80's gangster right there!

mannytheman

Quote from: D-sport S12
intercooler right meow, you now have my ca20 manifold so your legit as shit
drunk post FTW

awww yeah. put on for my city!

sideways_s12

wow lot of drunk posting going on one day when I'm toasted I'm gonna have to try it normally when I'm drunk I have other things on my mind like pussy lol