Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: In Coilovers We Trust! Lower Rear Adapters for Stance S13 Coilovers  (Read 8916 times)

Offline acadianasportscars

• Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage on Facebook
Being that the Z31 and S12 share many components of the same rear suspension setup, thought I'd post these up here for you guys.

In the quest for moar low, we've been able to develop and produce a coilover adapter kit for the Z31, allowing the Z guys to run Stance S13 rubber isolator-style coilovers.
Although the upper plates are different for the S12, the lower adapters that allow for the coilover to bolt up for both cars.

These come in 2 pairs (one for each side) and made of aluminum and anodized black.

We are selling them for 59.99, with free shipping anywhere in the US!
They can be purchased at our website -
http://store.acadianasportscars.com/catalog/suspension/datsun-nissan/lower-adapter-kit-stance-coilovers-nissan-z31-300zx-nissan-s12-200s

Thanks!
Zack

Facebook Share    

Offline sam31183

• Dark Lord of The Drift
  • Moderators
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
you got any pics of these installed?

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogen
  haha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)

Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

Hard to photograph them installed into a car, but heres an idea of what they do -

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
Maybe.. just Maybe........ I might have thought of something i can use these for... :D
I keep my car cleaner then my room
Fuck you then, I'll take my movies, box of chocolates, bottle of wine and chloroform somewhere else.
Adding an SSD to that is kinda like strapping a 3 inch stainless HKS exhaust on a geo metro.

Haha suhweet! I've sold several sets but still have a few more in stock