Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Rear Window Visor / Rear Window Wing Or Coupe Trunk Duck Bill & Fender Flares ??  (Read 21778 times)

Offline I_heart_VVL

• ✄-------
Definitely would get a window visor for the hatch as long as fitment is good :)
1987 SE V6 - Gone
2004 Mazda RX8 GT - Gone
2003 Subaru WRX - Gone
1997 Mazda Miata - SOLD!
2003 Nissan 350Z - Gone
1989 RHD RB25 S13 - Gone, thank god
1989 two tone SR coupe because s12s are dumb

Offline sideways_s12

• CS12 OG
  • Global Moderator
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan 200SX
  • Quit Fuckin around and start the car!
I would like to see a finished prototype before i make a decision....

Offline Jeremy A

• Vehicle: 1984 Nissan 200SX
  • S12 Daily Driver

I like this look,  I like how it follows the roof line straight over the window,  that's the only kind of roof spoiler I'd like aesthetically on my S12.

Offline pakii-afa

I too would be very interest in both door visors and a spoiler for the hatch. I'm also thinking about trying to mock up a spoiler that goes over the original spoiler.

Offline s12/200sx

I too would be very interest in both door visors and a spoiler for the hatch. I'm also thinking about trying to mock up a spoiler that goes over the original spoiler.

I Want To Make A Duck Bill For The S12 Like This Just A small mock up

Offline vegasS12

• http://

Post Merge
witch one ?? the coupe trunk duck bill ?
[/quote]

I would be interested in the coupe rear window visor the duck bill not so much my style. even though it looks good not the route im going with on my car.
« Last Edit: 05:22:50 PM / 23-Feb-13 by vegasS12 »

Offline DjayS12

• Vehicle: 1986 Nissan S12
I'm curious at how a duck tail wing will look on a coupe. I think it is possible to make it look good... and also possible to make it look hideous lol.

Just an idea if you want to try some shapes on your car without damaging it. Buy a tube of insulating foam, lay a piece of cloth or something to protect your trunk and spray the foam on it, then cut/sand it into shape. It will give a better idea of what it will looks like.

Offline s12/200sx

Well By The End Of This Month I Should Have A Full Scale Mock Up  Guys I'll Keep Every One Updated And Feed Back Is Great Keep  Posting On  The Thread !

Offline sideways_s12

• CS12 OG
  • Global Moderator
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan 200SX
  • Quit Fuckin around and start the car!
Get it done!

Offline s12/200sx

I Also Might Make Some bolt on fender flares

Offline pakii-afa

^^ yess!

Offline s12/200sx

Offline pakii-afa

fender flares would be epic, i know we can already make our cars look good with the z flares, but a s12 specific one would just be way way way better. id say go for it, see what your mocks up look like, if theyre what we want we will buy them :) ive been wanting window visors and a flush roof spoiler ever since i got my car pretty much. 

Offline s12/200sx

fender flares would be epic, i know we can already make our cars look good with the z flares, but a s12 specific one would just be way way way better. id say go for it, see what your mocks up look like, if theyre what we want we will buy them :) ive been wanting window visors and a flush roof spoiler ever since i got my car pretty much.
   well  i want to make s12 fender flares :) and think i will :)

Offline pakii-afa

do it up, if your stuff it good then im very certain lots will buy for the right price

Offline s12/200sx

Fender Flares Work In Progress ! Pic Will Be Up  Soon

Offline GhoSt

You cant count me in for a duckbill for a hatch!

Offline SchizophrenicMC

• Resident Resident
  • Moderators
  • Vehicle: 2000 BMW 5 Series
  • I Like Gay Girls
Unless you can design a duckbill that spoils laminar flow, why add the weight? Damn body kit fixation.
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
zololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

Offline Romero

Unless you can design a duckbill that spoils laminar flow, why add the weight? Damn body kit fixation.

Because 1980's Swag

Offline SchizophrenicMC

• Resident Resident
  • Moderators
  • Vehicle: 2000 BMW 5 Series
  • I Like Gay Girls
Because 1980's Swag

The only reason the Celica Supra got a roof wing was because they wanted sunshade, but didn't want to copy the 280ZX with its louvers. It's also not a duckbill spoiler.

Actually, all the cars I can think of that have duckbills are Civic hatchbacks and VW Beetle Turbos.
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
zololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?