OEM Sticker Replacement

Started by Micah, 11:43:31 AM / 27-Mar-15

Previous topic - Next topic

Micah

I have been doing some research online, and I cannot find any OEM sticker replacements for the decals on my 86' 200sx.  It's the hatchback model, and it's been painted and pretty well completely debadged, save for the rear triangle windows which are faded and illegible.  Does anyone know of a site or person who is creating the OEM replacements where I can order them and place them myself?  I just want to replace the triangular window set, and get some form of Nissan and 200sx decals for the rear bumper that appear as factory as possible.  Any suggestions?

SchizophrenicMC

Talk to Keith. He was making OEM style stickers for a long time, and he might still be. There's a sticky for it somewhere around here.
Quote from: Jay on 10:44:55 PM / 03-Jun-12
Nah, quoted for future use because not only is it lame and old, but it's a direct link to Schizo posting up homoerotic menswear fanfiction.
Quotezololn: wheres the check engine light on the s12?

Micah

Roger that, I'll do some diggin' around here and repost on this thread if I find anything.

weitrhino

Alternatively, look for an eBay member called 'importautographics.'

I talked to him around Christmas and know he's planning on making some 200SX stuff.  Another prompt might be a good thing.