Response Type Z31/S12 V1 and V2 Adjustable Trailing Arm kit!!

Started by G-E, 03:22:59 PM / 11-Apr-15

Previous topic - Next topic

G-E

turbo-s12

Man I've been waiting for something like this...I'll be buying as soon as I have the funds!!

G-E

Great :)

All the other solutions I've seen were hacks that didn't solve a number of the side effects they caused, or were extremely difficult to install perfectly...

If you have questions, feel free to ask, although PM is likely faster.

D-sport S12

I have this and I am so happy to Be able to have adjustment now. I will be thoroughly putting through some abuse at the track this year
Jesse R

Keichi Tsuchiya: "I'm afraid if I raced you on the street I'd push you to your death."

Prolowtone

Love it and want it. pretty sure ill be getting a type 1 as i like choices hahaha
I keep my car cleaner then my room
Quote from: VG30DETT on 02:39:59 PM / 01-Oct-12
Fuck you then, I'll take my movies, box of chocolates, bottle of wine and chloroform somewhere else.
Quote from: StephenG on 08:06:21 PM / 28-Nov-12
Adding an SSD to that is kinda like strapping a 3 inch stainless HKS exhaust on a geo metro.

G-E

Prolowtone

Just a question before i pick up a set... what are the caliper mounts for? upgraded brake application like Z32 or something?
Fuck you then, I'll take my movies, box of chocolates, bottle of wine and chloroform somewhere else.
Adding an SSD to that is kinda like strapping a 3 inch stainless HKS exhaust on a geo metro.

G-E

Dual caliper... if you use the vented rotor 87+ z31 arms, you can use the z32 caliper as your second for a hydro e-brake, if you have the stock solid disc, you can use a second s12/early-z31 caliper
Post Merge

Of course if you want to be creative and change the caliper spacing for a different rotor, you have a bracket that can be cut and welded for any position really...

Prolowtone

Well that goes back to me liking choices hahaha. i have 5 lug z31 turbo arms that i started preping for install that i want this kit on. Thanks for the answers G-E. Now my damn card is being turned down by paypal GRR

There, got it all changed up. damn low dollar, came to $632... but it will help keep my car planted once i lower the rear a bit and eventually save me more on tires hahahaha. Hope they are arriving when i get home to BC  :grinwink: Thanks G-E looking forward to having this welded up and installed

G-E

One of my customers has managed to get close to 18k kms out of some r1r's on a z31 using them, and he probably could have done better if he didn't seem to suffer from various steering parts going out in front....

It's funny, with the price of good rubber, you'd think people would realize how quickly the investment pays off, but I don't think they do :\

Prolowtone

^ fully agree. people only think of now and not later effects hahaha

G-E

Yours is shipped.... btw guys I only have 1 more V1 in stock for the next 2-3 weeks, if you have your eye on V1 vs V2, I suggest be quick about it :)

Prolowtone

Just noticed my E-mail, Thanks that was super fast. Once i get them installed ill send you some photos hahaha, wont be for awhile tho

D-sport S12

These work well. Just been drifting on these for 3 track days. Should have pics soon
Jesse R

Keichi Tsuchiya: "I'm afraid if I raced you on the street I'd push you to your death."