Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Fuel Pump Wiring/Info  (Read 482 times)

Offline dustins12

Fuel Pump Wiring/Info
« on: 01:25:32 PM / 14-Oct-18 »
So, in the process of gathering information on the wiring and such for my SR20DE swap. So, when I first got my S12, I replaced my fuel pump with an OE replacement one after the original failed. And I've been readimg a lot about how our fuel delivery system is different than most standard systems these days. So, my question is, will my OE fuel pump be okay to power a stock SR20DE motor (by the book, not "it worked for me so it must be right"). Like, does it provide proper pressure? Do I need to upgrade the FPR if I upgrade the pump? Do I need to run all new wiring/relay/in-line fuse for this swap?

I want facts about this, not personal OPINION. Facts. People with personal experience doing this swap would be preferred as well as their input.

Facebook Share    

Instagram: @tougespaceboy
Facebook: Dustin McSwain

Offline dustins12

Re: Fuel Pump Wiring/Info
« Reply #1 on: 11:25:19 AM / 14-Jun-19 »
In my own discovery for this topic, the stock fuel pump for our cars CAN work, but it would be better off to upgrade to the S13 240SX 190LPH fuel pump. The write-up to do so is located on this forum or: https://club-s12.org/forum/index.php?topic=37467.0
Instagram: @tougespaceboy
Facebook: Dustin McSwain