300zx Turbo Hood Scoop

Started by mc, 06:58:14 AM / 11-Apr-06

Previous topic - Next topic

mc

i HAVE TWO 300ZX 1984-85 Turbo hood scoops ...nice condition,,,all mounting studs and gasket are intact..50 each plus ship charge.

Arro

There you go, Jules. You wanted one, now you can buy one.

I was going to do this before on my \'85, but with an \'84 and its hood scoop, that would just look like too many scoops on one hood :tongue:
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

mc

i\'m not a big fan of the dual scoop look...i have a pix of how i mounted a single scoop...looked great in my opinion and was functional.

Nemisis

May she rest in peace 07-12-06
1984 Nissan Silvia RS12 CA18ET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015 Ford Fiesta base model... and I mean BASE- Manual crank windows and no cruise control.

1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 5spd T-top *Project: White Knight*

drumpet15

I bought one for my Z, but I think I\'m going to leave it off.  The hood\'s in good shape and it\'s not a turbo anyway!  :biggrin:
1985 Nissan 300ZX N/A **FOR SALE**
Go here:
http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=17806

Julie

QuoteThere you go, Jules. You wanted one, now you can buy one.

yes, but i wanted a free one

"like people, every car possesses a unique character, with its own DNA, talents, and idiosyncrasies. push it too hard and it'll turn on you, as a person would. if its worth anything, it gets more interesting the more you get to know it"

luck is earned through hard work and determination, not to mention the willingness to take risks and to see bad luck and setbacks as opportunities for growth and a new direction.

redeyedeadeye

im interested but live in southern ontario canada :frown:  witch is just 2 hr tops from niagra falls :smile: ? so let me know if we can arrange somethen

Red_Z31

Quoteyes, but i wanted a free one

good luck. I sell them all the time for $40-60 on ebay. Turbo VW peeps seem to like them for some reason.

rollingstock

84 200sx hatch- semi build ka24e
88 integra LS SE
84 gmc 1500

Red_Z31

Quoteanyone got a pic?
My car after the flywheel incident a couple years ago....

It fits the lines of the 84-86 Z31\'s very nicely. Never seen it, but I think it would look ok on a S12.

Julie

too of them would look cool on a 510

"like people, every car possesses a unique character, with its own DNA, talents, and idiosyncrasies. push it too hard and it'll turn on you, as a person would. if its worth anything, it gets more interesting the more you get to know it"

luck is earned through hard work and determination, not to mention the willingness to take risks and to see bad luck and setbacks as opportunities for growth and a new direction.

mc