post a screenshot of your desktop

Started by Indecisive, 02:01:10 PM / 18-Apr-06

Previous topic - Next topic

EightySix200SX

here is mine and my 86 MK1.5 S12. ive fixed that lil bar under the grille since the picture was taken. (it was bothering me i had to say it) :smile:
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

sam31183

[url]http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg[/a]

nurburgring webcam...

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

NA Lover

Quote[url]http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg[/a]

nurburgring webcam...
All i see is nightime and fuzzy lines

sam31183

it must be night over in germany then...:p.

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

westside27375

Getting back on topic

Objectdock
Windows Powertoys

Travis Hatt
85 Nissan 200sx w/CA18ET: SOLD

Gyuji

Alright, I\'ll join in..
Dual monitors means dual desktop

Nemisis

Quoteoh man, that looks fun!  is the whole road like that?  NICE banking too!!

Hmmm. 11miles and just over 300 turns. So yea, I bet it is like that the whole way:D

I can\'t wait to go!
May she rest in peace 07-12-06
1984 Nissan Silvia RS12 CA18ET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015 Ford Fiesta base model... and I mean BASE- Manual crank windows and no cruise control.

1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 5spd T-top *Project: White Knight*

Umai Naa

Quoteive had this wallpaper for awhile now... bet umai naa loves me now lol
no real mods either. just what ya see

Will you marry me??

J/K!! :biggrin:

Julie

lol

i like her music. ive had that damn wallpaper for over a year now :-p

"like people, every car possesses a unique character, with its own DNA, talents, and idiosyncrasies. push it too hard and it'll turn on you, as a person would. if its worth anything, it gets more interesting the more you get to know it"

luck is earned through hard work and determination, not to mention the willingness to take risks and to see bad luck and setbacks as opportunities for growth and a new direction.

Umai Naa

Not screenshots, but they\'re same pics i use:

/sh

westside where did you get your wallpaper?
S12 Turbo, Love it or leave it.

westside27375

Quotewestside where did you get your wallpaper?

Standard Firefox wallpaper
Travis Hatt
85 Nissan 200sx w/CA18ET: SOLD

Julie

umai should let me make him a nicer signature banner

"like people, every car possesses a unique character, with its own DNA, talents, and idiosyncrasies. push it too hard and it'll turn on you, as a person would. if its worth anything, it gets more interesting the more you get to know it"

luck is earned through hard work and determination, not to mention the willingness to take risks and to see bad luck and setbacks as opportunities for growth and a new direction.

200SXXEnotchbck86

Ok, heres my current desktop:

Windows XP Pro running classic desktop. No real mods, running an AMD 2800+ xp with 512 mb ram on a Gigi-byte board 80 gig hard drive and a MSI personal Cinema Agp Card powered by an Nvidia Fx5200 Chipset with 128 mb DDR ram (Has a built in TV tuner with rca inputs and outputs with remote).

ussually run 1024x768 but dropped res to 800x640 for screenshot.

Jason Ruppert
94 Chevy Camaro V6 5spd Commuter
97 Dodge Caravan

"Time changes all, but not the minds of man. Intill hate, greed and indifference is gone. There will always be War and Poverty."-Quote from Me

Julie

whered u get that wallpaper? i like it

200SXXEnotchbck86

Quotewhered u get that wallpaper? i like it

I have had that pic for a couple years.  I have some others that are similar from the same place.  The pic has a visualparadox.com Logo in the corner which might where I got it from.

Jason Ruppert
97 Dodge Caravan

"Time changes all, but not the minds of man. Intill hate, greed and indifference is gone. There will always be War and Poverty."-Quote from Me

200SXXEnotchbck86

Ok, I changed it again, found another pic that I liked on visualparadox.com:

And this is the pic that I had for the last couple of months:

Jason Ruppert
97 Dodge Caravan

Umai Naa

Quoteumai should let me make him a nicer signature banner

Bring it!! :smile:

pistonfreak

I don\'t know how to snap shot the desktop
but this has been my desktop picture for a while now.

The journey of a thousand footsteps starts with a broken fan belt and a flat tire

Julie

push the prntscrn button then right click in paint and paste. then save