BODYKITS

Started by SheppS12, 02:03:56 AM / 05-Jun-06

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotor

Any chances that you will ship to Europe? Norway to be more specific.. Which is kinda on the other side of the globe :)
'84 FJ20E hatch 5 speed manual [will be rebuilt..]
'83 Volvo 240 [winter toy]
'83 Mazda 929 [dead]

SheppS12

Rotor: well im not going to say no, if i can get you a good enough price on shipping that your willing to pay, i dont see why not.

OK NTH AMERICAN SHIPPING NEWS!!!

we are still in talks with sinex's importer in the US, they arnt really that willing to have us sell the kit and to add it to their shipping, though they may be willing to sell the kit in the US

Also, if that falls through, we've had a better offer on shipping which may see each full kit shipped individually for $200 AUD to LA and prob about $350 AUD to Canada...

I will keep you all informed :D

BOSSMAN

Quote from: Rotor
Any chances that you will ship to Europe? Norway to be more specific.. Which is kinda on the other side of the globe :)

Just imagine Rotor, you are the only person in Europe with the full Club kit...this would be priceless!
86 CA18ET....owner since 1990.
The name is Bossman, but you can call me Mr. Panda....My other car is a Buick....
My Skyline is here!  My Skyline is here!

Jokes801tmc

Quote from: BOSSMAN
Just imagine Rotor, you are the only person in Europe with the full Club kit...this would be priceless!

Yes very unique your car would be in those parts
Remember KRANG from Ninja Turtles!

My Cardomain Page

SheppS12

UPDATE!!
moulds still in production... sorry guys, kits are coming!

demonic s12

Quote from: SheppS12
UPDATE!!
moulds still in production... sorry guys, kits are coming!

whose up to throw a coupe spoiler in with thier kit for shipping?

ill kick in for shipping cost

im still interested, let me know when theyre ready to go shepp
*BANNED*

Peacock

I just want to officially protest the price discrimination against somewhat new members. I didn't join until I had my car running and so prices are supposed to be higher for me? That sucks dude. Besides, I got some strange sideskirts off some dude in L.A. that totaled his s12 that look EXACTLY like those. Since this is a repro, you think I might have original Impul skirts? They sure as hell aren't OEM... I'll post a pic once I get them on.

SheppS12

Peacock, the reason for the price increase is due to the fact that nobody was willing to deposit on the moulds to keep the prices down, i warned from DAY 1 that if we didnt pay for the moulds then the prices would go up.
I WILL drop the prices once the moulds are paid for.

SheppS12

THEY'RE ALMOST HERE!!!... 5 KITS ARE ON THE WATER!!! on thier way to australia.
Hopefully i will check them out on Friday, and post up some more pictures of the kit.
The first FULL BODYKIT will be shipped to america in a few weeks, and be there by christmas, what a christmas present huh? someone's going to be a luckey guy

demonic s12

can i put a spoiler on order? i cant afford it at the moment, but id like to mark one for me
*BANNED*

Jokes801tmc

Quote from: SheppS12
THEY'RE ALMOST HERE!!!... 5 KITS ARE ON THE WATER!!! on thier way to australia.
Hopefully i will check them out on Friday, and post up some more pictures of the kit.
The first FULL BODYKIT will be shipped to america in a few weeks, and be there by christmas, what a christmas present huh? someone's going to be a luckey guy

Whos the lucky guy? I wish I could afford one right now but im up to my neck in projects already, but I have the satisfaction of knowing I helped make it all possible.

My Cardomain Page

vg30 man

Quote from: Jokes801tmc
Whos the lucky guy? I wish I could afford one right now but im up to my neck in projects already, but I have the satisfaction of knowing I helped make it all possible.

i would lie to see the kit i would by one if i can get a anser y its mutch more for people that just joined i have been a member for over three years and when i moved i didnt have the enter net so were dose that put me i forgot my old pass work so if you would like i have other members that know my sistuation that can voute that this is my second sreen name but i dont want to pay duble cause i had to move know im back and trying to do everthing i can to help out and im on almost every day to help out and give my apeion on almost everything anyways im not wying i just want to know were i stand my old screen name is (tractorworks) if you want it i am apart of rpsport.net some of the people know john how has been one here for a wile any ways tty guy keep me posted

S12PSI

I've been gone so long and i finally find this thread, and its all happening

I be keen to see some pics of a kit fitted up, then will line up for a kit to be sent over to the Wild Wild West (Perth)

Good on ya Sheppo

gadget1382

Apparently the kits are in melbourne, but are now going through the customs process...

So Shepp's organising when we can trial fit them... could be as early as next week.
Ban Low Performance drivers... Not High Performance Cars
Gazelle coupe

Peacock

Any updates on this shizzzzz?

Nameless

I agree, you guys get those kits fitted? any pics
1986 Nissan 200sx Notchback *sold*
1992 Volkswagen GTI VR6

Jokes801tmc

Damn I almost for got about the kits!!! Whats going on with these???

My Cardomain Page

sideways_s12

for sure what is goin on with these I might want a spoiler for my hatch

gadget1382

geeze behind the time's...

manufactured and ready for shipment.

http://www.aus12.org/index.php?showtopic=486

photo's of it dummied up to my car are through that link, but i had also posted them up in the "show ur notch" thread.
Ban Low Performance drivers... Not High Performance Cars
Gazelle coupe

SheppS12

We currently have a kit being fitted to a show car... we'll see how it goes