Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: turbo harness, injectors, ca20 manifold  (Read 1024 times)

Offline rage

  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: cypress, tx
  • Posts: 2,597
    • http://
turbo harness, injectors, ca20 manifold
« on: 03:06:27 AM / 25-Jun-06 »
alright, i need an 86 turbo engine harness, maybe 84-85 if someone can confirm that they'll work. injectors, or similar ones from a z31 maybe that i could retune with an safc or something. also the ca20e intake manifold and coolant pipes below it. thanks.

Facebook Share    


TX > CA

Offline MrBob

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Location: Clarksville, TN
  • Posts: 396
    • http://www.mmr-direct.com
turbo harness, injectors, ca20 manifold
« Reply #1 on: 12:07:43 PM / 26-Jun-06 »
Quote from: rage
alright, i need an 86 turbo engine harness, maybe 84-85 if someone can confirm that they'll work. injectors, or similar ones from a z31 maybe that i could retune with an safc or something. also the ca20e intake manifold and coolant pipes below it. thanks.


I've got the 86 turbo harness and injectors.

 
1986 Nissan 200sx Turbo - Racecar Project.

1988 Mazda Rx-7 Turbo II - Some state of dissassembly.
 
 
1998 Ford Contour SVT - 3.0 shortblock with SVT topend.  Not fast enough.

Offline rage

  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: cypress, tx
  • Posts: 2,597
    • http://
turbo harness, injectors, ca20 manifold
« Reply #2 on: 09:07:52 PM / 03-Jul-06 »
still need the ca20e manifold swap kit

TX > CA

Offline Julie

  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Posts: 4,890
    • http://
turbo harness, injectors, ca20 manifold
« Reply #3 on: 06:51:07 AM / 04-Jul-06 »
give ya my ca20e mani for like 50 bucks shipped. its stripped down though... its just the intake itself. can have my ca18det injectors, but i dont know if they are a upgrade. 100 shipped if u want both





"like people, every car possesses a unique character, with its own DNA, talents, and idiosyncrasies. push it too hard and it'll turn on you, as a person would. if its worth anything, it gets more interesting the more you get to know it"

luck is earned through hard work and determination, not to mention the willingness to take risks and to see bad luck and setbacks as opportunities for growth and a new direction.

Offline rage

  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: cypress, tx
  • Posts: 2,597
    • http://
turbo harness, injectors, ca20 manifold
« Reply #4 on: 05:47:07 PM / 20-Jul-06 »
i think i need something more complete with the fuel rail and injectors, just everything there

TX > CA

Offline NeedCAforS13

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Location: Tampa, FL
  • Posts: 1,202
    • http://www.myspace.com/s13sean
turbo harness, injectors, ca20 manifold
« Reply #5 on: 10:15:09 AM / 21-Jul-06 »
I have everything off my ca20e parts motor. You tell me what you want included and I'll put it in a box. $50 shipped.
I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.

Offline rage

  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: cypress, tx
  • Posts: 2,597
    • http://
turbo harness, injectors, ca20 manifold
« Reply #6 on: 06:04:32 AM / 24-Jul-06 »
Quote from: NeedCAforS13
I have everything off my ca20e parts motor. You tell me what you want included and I'll put it in a box. $50 shipped.
everything from the head to the throttle body, do you have the throttle cable too?

TX > CA

Offline NeedCAforS13

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Location: Tampa, FL
  • Posts: 1,202
    • http://www.myspace.com/s13sean
turbo harness, injectors, ca20 manifold
« Reply #7 on: 09:24:52 AM / 24-Jul-06 »
I will have the cable here soon. I'm putting a vg in my car, and I Have the vg cable. But I have a drift event to drive next weekend, so after that.

you want me to wait and ship it all together. I'll take a picture in a bit, I have a camera now
I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.

Offline rage

  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: cypress, tx
  • Posts: 2,597
    • http://
turbo harness, injectors, ca20 manifold
« Reply #8 on: 04:03:41 PM / 24-Jul-06 »
Quote from: NeedCAforS13
I will have the cable here soon. I'm putting a vg in my car, and I Have the vg cable. But I have a drift event to drive next weekend, so after that.

you want me to wait and ship it all together. I'll take a picture in a bit, I have a camera now
that cool, i can just wait for the cable, im in no rush. pics are cool

TX > CA