Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Abunai Drift  (Read 18003 times)

Offline Premo

Abunai Drift
« Reply #20 on: 09:44:16 PM / 06-Sep-06 »

lol

*edit*

^^^^ balls!!!!

« Last Edit: 06:28:37 PM / 07-Sep-06 by Premo-S12 »
They speak of my drinking, but they never consider my thirst
-Scottish proverb

Quote from: EternalSwap
The Greeks contributed to many things in our culture, such as olives, gyros, Lenny Kravitz, anal sex and Oedipus.
premo + hillkill + lots-o-beer =
youtube.com/watch?v=lEecn6pLWLM
youtube.com/watch?v=f0YqCtd96f4

Offline EternalSwap

• King of awesome
  • Club-S12 Promoter
  • S12 Guru
  • Technicolor: You can't say no.
    • http://myspace.com/yugodscmaxxer
Abunai Drift
« Reply #21 on: 11:47:57 PM / 06-Sep-06 »
Ya I think I'm the only S12 Club member in Portland... I don't know... My friend Nik (AbunaiS12) Is in Portland 2.

ROFL
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

Offline EightySix200SX

• low.fun.sexytime!
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1986 Nissan 200SX
  • NEED ANYTHING S12 RELATED PM or Email today!
    • «LOW.XII.POSITION» INTL PARTS SALES/DISTRIBUTION
Abunai Drift
« Reply #22 on: 03:37:58 PM / 07-Sep-06 »
Quote from: dudeness
um, yeah, the logos are kinda wack. but thats the opinion of someone who can do better. i can hook you up for a good price. hand drawn as well. i come from a graffitti  background, so if youre interested, let me know. that goes for everyone else as well.

oh, ive done tribal tats for people, and a few car club logos for some friends of mine. all went with what i gave them the first time around.

thats sweet bro me to well my all of my brothers and me too. (not the tribal tats n stuuf just the writing part)
«LOW.XII.POSITION».nostalgic car culture & club ¦est.2004
¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

Offline NinjaGD

• n00b
Abunai Drift
« Reply #23 on: 10:30:17 PM / 08-Sep-06 »
I just registered here.  The Abunai kids know me.  I probably have the most "built" S12 in Portland........ and thats not saying much.lol  My barcode puts me over the edge!

And one more thing, don't quote me on the "most built" S12 thing.  I don't want to crap on anyone else, i've just got the only S12 iv'e seen that doesn't need to be push started or something. (j/k)

Offline abunaiS12

• http://myspace.com/nikcarmi
Abunai Drift
« Reply #24 on: 06:28:53 PM / 13-Sep-06 »
Quote from: Nemisis
A club is a organization of people deticated to one, or sometimes, multiple intrests. As in this CLUB is deticated to the S12 generation of the Silvia chassis cars (1984-1988).

A crew is a bunch of people that work on a boat. Like the CREW on the USS Enterprise.

A team is a bunch of good people that help each-other out, and then actually do something instead of flappin their cheeks about stuff they pretend to know about. Like a RACING TEAM.

But you can go say what you want. You go chill in duh parking lot behind a fast food place wit cho crew and cho phat pimpin ridez, wit duh subz thumpin so no one payz attention to duh fact chew got no skillz.
Obviously you do, cuz you're the one bitchin about it.

Jeeze.

You guys come here, thinking you're all that and then some. We show you you're not, and you get pissed. You fit right in with the rest of the Honduh toonerz on the planet. Its people like you that get me pissed.

NOW HOLD ON A MINUTE.....

when i made these logos i made them on ms paint in like 5 minutes and i thought they were cool i don't see how there wack. there not paintshop made or any crazy graphics i just thought the basic look of them was kinda cool i never said they were the best i never even said they were good even. maybe i shouldnt have said the tokyo drift part lol it just pisses me off when i hear people saying they're getting into drifting because of that movie.  i also dont claim to be in d1 ive been into drifting for awhile but haven't had the money to get a good car together i saw an s12 se by my house and thought it was way cooler then a corolla so i figured it would be original my friend saw it and agreed so we've been set on the s12s since. i dont claim to be a technician i know some basic stuff about engines and suspension and can do some things myself but im still learning. i most definitley don't hang out in mall parking lots waiting for people to gawk at my honda. hondas are good transportation and reliable but obviously not speed demons or drift machines im not an idiot. as far as the whole crew thing i just meant if there were more people in around the northwest with an s12 we could go drift together. i dont claim to be "all that" either. if i WAS "all that" i wouldnt say i was "all that".

Offline dudeness

• n00b
Abunai Drift
« Reply #25 on: 07:27:44 PM / 13-Sep-06 »
now thats what i call an apology. well, regardless, about hondas; in the right hands and with the right money, theyre decent cars. but i still think they are played out, we agree on that. but seriously, i thought this was about the logo and what not????
its all about the -ness!!!

i love this thing!!!!

Offline abunaiS12

• http://myspace.com/nikcarmi
Abunai Drift
« Reply #26 on: 07:39:47 PM / 13-Sep-06 »
it wasnt an apology in any way. i think its a decent logo its not like ready to be printed or anything i was just fucken around

Offline Walteezy

• S12 Connaisseur
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan 200SX
  • FIRST VG30E Powered MKII Notchback Coupe
    • Facebook
Abunai Drift
« Reply #27 on: 10:36:01 PM / 16-Sep-06 »
First of all Mr. "Nemesis" you need to take a chill pill and relax... If u didn't notice I refer 2 my "Crew" as a Team also... The reason I say crew is sometimes it sounds better... And were not a couple of retards trying to show off... We actually try to builed our cars... Some of us are drivers and some are just really good at fixing cars... We do have close ambitions to become a Formula D team... As funny as that may sound to you.. And second I'm not pissed off at all??? It sounds like you are??? Maybe you should see a shrink or something??? And third just because you are part of some forum for a couple years does not make you a expert... You have no right just to talk shit about people that you don't know while your on your computer. If you have anything else to say send me a personal email.
"Get Silly"
[/center]

Quote from: Jom
i for one am a fan of the hyphy cats in oregon and i agree with what theyre saying
°Black '87 MKII Notchback *Keisha* (CA20E)
°Red '85 MKI Notchback (Being Built)
°White '84 Turbo Hatch (CA18ET)

Offline NORCALs12

• http://
Abunai Drift
« Reply #28 on: 11:21:20 PM / 16-Sep-06 »
club-s12 > abunai
PM me for OEM Nissan parts at 10% above cost + s/h
Garaged Performance
R.I.P. Peter Geoffrey Brock
26th Feb. 1945 - 8th Sept. 2006

Offline Walteezy

• S12 Connaisseur
    • Facebook
Abunai Drift
« Reply #29 on: 12:13:14 AM / 17-Sep-06 »
Quote from: NORCALs12
club-s12 > abunai
Dude don't get it twisted I Love Club S-12... I've learned so much about my car because of all u guys...
"Get Silly"
[/center]

i for one am a fan of the hyphy cats in oregon and i agree with what theyre saying

Offline Nemisis

• S12 Guru
Abunai Drift
« Reply #30 on: 01:40:26 AM / 17-Sep-06 »
Quote from: Abunai S-12 Drifter
First of all Mr. "Nemesis" you need to take a chill pill and relax... If u didn't notice I refer 2 my "Crew" as a Team also... The reason I say crew is sometimes it sounds better... And were not a couple of retards trying to show off... We actually try to builed our cars... Some of us are drivers and some are just really good at fixing cars... We do have close ambitions to become a Formula D team... As funny as that may sound to you.. And second I'm not pissed off at all??? It sounds like you are??? Maybe you should see a shrink or something??? And third just because you are part of some forum for a couple years does not make you a expert... You have no right just to talk shit about people that you don't know while your on your computer. If you have anything else to say send me a personal email.

Oh God where do I start.

First of all drop the "Mr." Nemesis will do. I don't take chill pills, I consume FUKITOL. Now thanks for telling me that you call your "crew" a "team" after I did a rant about it. And crew does not sound better. I know, cuz I'm one of the many people reading about this. And if you're not trying to show off how come you say that your "crew" take any other Silvia "crew" in the NW in drifting any day?

Now, you actually try to build your cars? What cars have you built? And for having ambitions for becoming a Formula D Team- cool, and if you do, more power to ya. Does it change me in any way? Nope, I would still know that saying "crew" sounds bogus.

Now are you asking me if you're pissed off? Cuz I wasn't. I just get that way when I see something... I strongly disagree with because it sounds like somewhat of a bad image for a good car. Okay, see a shrink? You're idea, wanna foot the bill wise guy? I have seen "counselors" many times in my life. Mainly trying to get me to change and not do "rash" things. For the most part, they failed.

Just because I'm a pat of some forum (this is also a car enthusiast CLUB if you didn't know) does not make me an expert. But I've been here longer than you. I've been through my S12, I've worked on it, I know their general gremlins, I know their history, I know little tid-bits about them and mostly I learned to love the car that the rest of the world forgot about. So no I'm not an expert, I don't know everything about the S12. But I bet I know more than you do without searching for it. And how long have you owned, worked on, and learned about your S12? A month or so? I had one for almost 3 years then totalled it. I was alrerady down in the core of what an S12 was all about before you were even thinking about what that car is that looks like an old Corolla.

And ya know what? I have every right to talk shit about people I don't know while just sitting on my computer. But you got it all wrong, I wasn't talking shit. I rant. A rant is basically my version of bitching. I'm ranting about how stupid this stuff sounded to me. If I wanted to talk shit, I would have been telling you that I'd take you on any day in some form of a compition of fight or something. But in reality I don't know you, and I don't like to get myself into anything I don't know about. Also, what am I talk shit about, I can drive better, drift better or whatever? No. I don't drift because I don't have the S12 anymore, and I never actually drifted on dry conditions because I didn't have the time or money to throw parts at my car to prepare it adequately. I I've wanted to do drifting before even the word of F&F3 (which is actually a better movie than the other 2 combined, mainly the because the second one was like a bad film school project with bad acting, and the first one lacked some of the talent that I like to see).

Okay you're right. I'm completely stupid. I know nothing of S12s or any Silvia. All I'm doing is starting up shit that I don't know about. And "crew" sounds awesome too.

Yea right.

Should I continue ranting, but change the subject?

My WHOLE point is this:

You guys came here and gave me the first impression that you were a couple of guys trying to start up something to go drifting, and you came up with some quick designs in which nobody liked. I guess we ALL got off on the wrong foot. I, for one, thought that those designs were actually gonna be printed on stickers and shirts to be sold. Then we all started saying stuff and ended up with this fiasco.

No you're probably wondering why I've changed my tone. Well, I need to rant about shit, because its my way of venting to online things. You should have been here a couple years ago to see that rant I had about the Skyline GT-R Proto concept. Probably was longer that what is above including the quote. With all seriousness, good luck with the Formula D. NeedCAforS13 had his car prepaired by one of his buddies and then raced in a few Formula D races (if I remember that right). And no I wasn't joking about seeing those counselors in the past.

But you really need to get down to the core of the S12 community. See beyond what it is and what you can do with it. Look at some of the things other people have done with their S12s, especially the guys overseas. Then look back at the history of the S12, look at what some of the factory options were, look at what Japan and Australia got, then be jealous. The more you learn about the S12, the more you love it.
« Last Edit: 01:48:01 AM / 17-Sep-06 by Nemisis »
May she rest in peace 07-12-06
1984 Nissan Silvia RS12 CA18ET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015 Ford Fiesta base model... and I mean BASE- Manual crank windows and no cruise control.

1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 5spd T-top *Project: White Knight*

Offline Gyuji

Abunai Drift
« Reply #31 on: 11:10:19 AM / 17-Sep-06 »
Well done Nemisis.  I think now would be the perfect time to close this thread and pretend the whole thing never happened lol.

Offline Rotor

• n00b
Abunai Drift
« Reply #32 on: 03:13:23 PM / 17-Sep-06 »
It doesn't really matter wether it's called a crew or a team - the point is that doing stuff together is healthy if you want to improve - whether it be drifting og fixing cars.

Even though you guys have been hanging together for some time already, you might find it more inspiring and motivating when you have formed an actual group - and designing a logo is a good way to start.

Before making a logo, look around and find out what fonts and styles look good, and make a few sketches before editing them on a computer. Since you are planning to make stickers and t-shirts with the design on it, keep it simple. The logo you made looks simple but too crude - it has to be refined.
'84 FJ20E hatch 5 speed manual [will be rebuilt..]
'83 Volvo 240 [winter toy]
'83 Mazda 929 [dead]

Offline Premo

Abunai Drift
« Reply #33 on: 03:31:16 PM / 17-Sep-06 »
Quote from: Gyuji
Well done Nemisis. I think now would be the perfect time to close this thread and pretend the whole thing never happened lol.

what he said

They speak of my drinking, but they never consider my thirst
-Scottish proverb

Quote from: EternalSwap
The Greeks contributed to many things in our culture, such as olives, gyros, Lenny Kravitz, anal sex and Oedipus.
premo + hillkill + lots-o-beer =
youtube.com/watch?v=lEecn6pLWLM
youtube.com/watch?v=f0YqCtd96f4

Offline Walteezy

• S12 Connaisseur
    • Facebook
Abunai Drift
« Reply #34 on: 04:31:51 PM / 17-Sep-06 »
Quote from: Rotor
It doesn't really matter wether it's called a crew or a team - the point is that doing stuff together is healthy if you want to improve - whether it be drifting og fixing cars.

Even though you guys have been hanging together for some time already, you might find it more inspiring and motivating when you have formed an actual group - and designing a logo is a good way to start.

Before making a logo, look around and find out what fonts and styles look good, and make a few sketches before editing them on a computer. Since you are planning to make stickers and t-shirts with the design on it, keep it simple. The logo you made looks simple but too crude - it has to be refined.

Ya I totally agree w/u... We were planning on making decals no shirts... But yeah let's put this behind us... I already talked 2 Nemesis and we both agreed that we should be men and put this behind us... He said he didn't know me and thought I was some noob that didn't know what I was talkin about or sumthin and then we both apologized... Anyways I want u guys 2 put ur input in this... We aren't artists and want u guys 2 be apart of this... So keep commenting... Thanks
~Walter
"Get Silly"
[/center]

Offline EternalSwap

• King of awesome
  • Club-S12 Promoter
  • S12 Guru
  • Technicolor: You can't say no.
    • http://myspace.com/yugodscmaxxer
Abunai Drift
« Reply #35 on: 07:36:01 PM / 17-Sep-06 »
Chiimu Abunai dorifuto no S12 wa ii desu nee.

3 years of japanese class and thats all I can say haha.
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

Offline Walteezy

• S12 Connaisseur
    • Facebook
Abunai Drift
« Reply #36 on: 09:04:38 PM / 17-Sep-06 »
Quote from: EternalNewbie
Chiimu Abunai dorifuto no S12 wa ii desu nee.

3 years of japanese class and thats all I can say haha.

LOL. I'm the same... 3 years in high skool... I know enough though (Skoshi)... But I 4got alot of it.

"Get Silly"
[/center]

Offline busybart

• n00b
Abunai Drift
« Reply #37 on: 01:33:49 AM / 26-Sep-06 »
Quote from: Nemisis
A club is a organization of people deticated to one, or sometimes, multiple intrests. As in this CLUB is deticated to the S12 generation of the Silvia chassis cars (1984-1988).

A crew is a bunch of people that work on a boat. Like the CREW on the USS Enterprise.

A team is a bunch of good people that help each-other out, and then actually do something instead of flappin their cheeks about stuff they pretend to know about. Like a RACING TEAM.

But you can go say what you want. You go chill in duh parking lot behind a fast food place wit cho crew and cho phat pimpin ridez, wit duh subz thumpin so no one payz attention to duh fact chew got no skillz.
Obviously you do, cuz you're the one bitchin about it.

Jeeze.

You guys come here, thinking you're all that and then some. We show you you're not, and you get pissed. You fit right in with the rest of the Honduh toonerz on the planet. Its people like you that get me pissed.word
1986 200sx turbo hatch mint body ,excellent handling and dying motor(swap due) 1985 corolla gts excellent car not handling as well as 200 so it is (for sale) 2002 wrx wagon one word FUN.

Offline busybart

• n00b
Abunai Drift
« Reply #38 on: 01:55:37 AM / 26-Sep-06 »
so cooler heads prevail   I will admit I am new joined a year ago only now trying to figure out web site so if I step on anyones computer toes Remember that I am computer retarded and only mean well thanks for your patience. Best engine for 1986 turbo hatch swap?  I'll shut up now
1986 200sx turbo hatch mint body ,excellent handling and dying motor(swap due) 1985 corolla gts excellent car not handling as well as 200 so it is (for sale) 2002 wrx wagon one word FUN.

Offline Walteezy

• S12 Connaisseur
    • Facebook
Abunai Drift
« Reply #39 on: 03:19:04 AM / 26-Sep-06 »
Quote from: busybart
so cooler heads prevail   I will admit I am new joined a year ago only now trying to figure out web site so if I step on anyones computer toes Remember that I am computer retarded and only mean well thanks for your patience. Best engine for 1986 turbo hatch swap?  I'll shut up now
I'm computer retarded too man... I personally think that the SR20DET is the is my pic... I'm tryin 2 get this dumb bank loan so I can get 1 cause my motor is seized... I wanna get a S15 spec single turbo SR... I don't know what 2 do about my seized motor??? I know it's got sum life left in it... But good luck w/urs and have fun man.
"Get Silly"
[/center]