New Pics!

Started by demonic s12, 01:15:38 AM / 28-Aug-06

Previous topic - Next topic

demonic s12

*BANNED*

yhave8

sweeeeet ride  

myth_S12

It's like the MK2 version of my car... sweet.

demonic s12

thank you, thank you

this car really is my lifeblood, i put every spare bit of money into it, it is my love, my project.

id like to say im repping club s12 pretty good yes?

*BANNED*

oldschoolsilvia

Looks good man  

silvia love

clean coupe, in that last picture it looks as if the rear window rolls down, it would look pretty sweet it if did. kind of like the 90's acura legends.

Magnum

In this picture if you look quickly your car it looks like it's RHD.
Dan

If you want your car to be cheap and fast it wont be reliable...
If you want your car to be reliable and cheap it wont be fast...
If you want your car to be fast and reliable it wont be cheap...

EightySix200SX

damn that notch looks tight. that is an Se kit u have on there right?
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

demonic s12

hehe it does look rhd, i am the one with the flippy hair..heh

yes its an se kit, want to buy one?

i have one heh, check the wanted to sell section
*BANNED*

Draconis

Cali... I so wish I was down there!  Cant wait until we get one organized for up here in Wa.

CallaroSX

Quote from: caraudiofoolery
hehe it does look rhd, i am the one with the flippy hair..heh

yes its an se kit, want to buy one?

i have one heh, check the wanted to sell section

wait andrew, you have a lip kit for sale?? *interested* pm me or somthing. i promise my dad wont be a dick about shipping this time..uhhg. anyway about the pics. the first blurry one makes your car look way tuff. (sorry its an expression we use in MN, maybe not socal) thats the first notch i have seen that i like. get some wider wheels, then you will be rocking. if your interested maybe we could trade some stuff. i got those enkei's 15's.....yeah, pm me or somthing.

demonic s12

thanks cal

im basically done with the looks of the car. all im trying to do is get wheels then the impul rear spoiler, then its time for motor swap!

then eventually fresh paint, balls out suspension...

*BANNED*

CallaroSX

thanks cal

im basically done with the looks of the car. all im trying to do is get wheels then the impul rear spoiler, then its time for motor swap!

then eventually fresh paint, balls out suspension...

good stuff man. BTW have you got your team panda sticker yet? haha i got mine for when i paint my car panda.

demonic s12

Quote from: CallaroSX
good stuff man. BTW have you got your team panda sticker yet? haha i got mine for when i paint my car panda.

i may have to get one...heh

autobacs was having a sale, and i bought a bride "holding monster" shirt, then when they rung it up, the cashier was like "you like this bride shit?" i agreed, and got a keychain and a sticker!

life is good

heh
*BANNED*

CallaroSX

i may have to get one...heh

autobacs was having a sale, and i bought a bride "holding monster" shirt, then when they rung it up, the cashier was like "you like this bride shit?" i agreed, and got a keychain and a sticker!

life is good

heh

right on, gotta love the crazy japo characters.

demonic s12

right on, gotta love the crazy japo characters.

so jdm ;p
*BANNED*

CallaroSX

so jdm ;p

btw man, save the sohc. we should be working on getting the aftermarket up for these. instead of straying away from the s12 bloodline yakno. plus i got a sweet delta cam regrind deal coming up. lmk if you want in.

demonic s12

btw man, save the sohc. we should be working on getting the aftermarket up for these. instead of straying away from the s12 bloodline yakno. plus i got a sweet delta cam regrind deal coming up. lmk if you want in.

perhaps....

im thinking about doing the mid-pipe dealie and calling it a day, the trans is starting to show its wear, and im going to have to start piecing together my swap soon, then ill have to buy a daily driver to pimp around in while this car sits for a while...

but im fine with producing the intakes and midpipes, etc while i have the det in the car
*BANNED*

starbucks

i wish i could go to a meet...
Quote from: Jay
Yesterdays hero used festering in a normal conversation.

pukkaSILVIA

im really starting to like these rsx;s. Nice pictures
S12oc Admin Rep