Watanabe Center Caps

Started by oldschoolsilvia, 01:37:02 PM / 17-Sep-06

Previous topic - Next topic

oldschoolsilvia

I have a set of Watanabe center caps forsale, they do not fit the RS-8 wheel tho. I bought the wrong size off ebay .

Pics

Price

$40.00 plus shipping OBO.

Thanks

myth_S12

Maybe interested.

What is the size of these?

oldschoolsilvia

I am pretty sure they are 63MM, because they arent close to fitting my wheels at all.

Myth what watanabe wheel do you have?

myth_S12

Hmmm... Just checking the size.

I also have RS-8's too. 16x7 & 16x8.

oldschoolsilvia

Quote from: myth_S12

I also have RS-8's too. 16x7 & 16x8.

Poop, RS-8 center caps are too hard to find.  

I am just gonna join an AE86 forum just to sell these, I already tried ebay didnt even get a bid  .......

oldschoolsilvia

sam31183

try hachiroku.net if you havent....they might ask you if you know where to find an se lip tho once they see you have an s12...damn vultures!

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

oldschoolsilvia

Quote from: sam31183
try hachiroku.net if you havent....they might ask you if you know where to find an se lip tho once they see you have an s12...damn vultures!

Haha, ok will do.

oldschoolsilvia

myth_S12

If you ever find the caps for the RS-8's let me know where you get them.  I'd like a set for my watanabe's too.

Thanks!

oldschoolsilvia

Will do man, I got these off Ebay BTW.  

oldschoolsilvia