Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Motorola L7 Slvr  (Read 1651 times)

Offline demonic s12

• BANNED Users
  • S12 Guru
Motorola L7 Slvr
« on: 10:09:17 PM / 24-Dec-06 »
i have a lightly used L7 slvr cell phone i need to sell

i just got a new phone for christmas and id like to try to get some cash to tie up a few debts i have.

the phone is less than 2 months old, has bluetooth, uses Itunes, has video and photo camera "vga", is durable beyond belief, and if very clean, almost new

the only wear it has on it is 2 hairline scratches near the earpiece, hardly noticable. also, there is a bit of wear on the circular button, from texting

i have the home charger, and ill need to look for the usb hookup and the earbud headphones (never used)

all you need to wrap the phone up is the mini-sd card, i had to use it for my new phone.

asking $160 shipped, U.S.

the phone is nerly $350 in store! this isnt a refurbished one btw....

taking offers!

_andrew

Facebook Share    

*BANNED*

Offline ryan206

Motorola L7 Slvr
« Reply #1 on: 11:06:41 PM / 29-Dec-06 »
Quote from: caraudiofoolery

i just got a new phone for christmas and id like to try to get some cash to tie up a few debts i have.

the phone is less than 2 months old, has bluetooth, uses Itunes, has video and photo camera "vga", is durable beyond belief, and if very clean, almost new

the only wear it has on it is 2 hairline scratches near the earpiece, hardly noticable. also, there is a bit of wear on the circular button, from texting

i have the home charger, and ill need to look for the usb hookup and the earbud headphones (never used)

all you need to wrap the phone up is the mini-sd card, i had to use it for my new phone.

taking offers!

_andrew
I highly reccomend you get it unlocked and unbranded, then you will make some good $$ on it

Offline Alex Hales

• n00b
Re: Motorola L7 Slvr
« Reply #2 on: 06:11:33 AM / 15-Jan-20 »

i have the home charger, and ill need to look for the usb hookup and the over-ear headphones (never used)

taking offers!

_andrew
A quality sound gadget is the one that meets your requirements without paying more for it.

Offline Wonderingraven

• The Drift Ninja
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan 200SX
  • The Drift Ninja
    • WRnet
« Reply #3 on: 09:31:09 AM / 20-Jan-20 »
Super old thread! 
Hacker | Streamer | Gamer | Drifter
1987 - Project: Excalibur Prime
1986 - Project: Serenity

Offline iceageg

« Reply #4 on: 09:45:21 AM / 20-Jan-20 »
MMMmmmmm.  Brrraaaaiiiinnnnnssss.
I was afraid all the five gallon buckets of pain stacked four high were going to fall over