New Club Decals

Started by Indecisive, 04:09:48 PM / 23-Mar-07

Previous topic - Next topic

Arro

If you get a monochrome one in white or whatever, you can slap it on the window.

I've got something going now with the decals, I'm just waiting on a response back.
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Blutonka22

Quote from: Arro
I've got something going now with the decals, I'm just waiting on a response back.
Awesome news!  Even though my car is broken down at the moment, I still want a couple  

Praizewood

Good news! Might just order those new decals along with the club calendar. Been messing around about the calendar for too long time lol
I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

USEF says "Impulsion is the term used to describe the transmission of an eager and energetic, yet controlled propulsive energy generated from the hindquarters into the athletic movement of the horse.". How cool is that? Impulsion build here

alfa_1366

so, are you they still on sale?? sorry for not reading the 5 pages where the answer might be, hehe.
NISSAN FANBOY xD:

1986 Nissan 200sx CA20E - Rally Project - Build Thread
1990 Nissan 240sx KA24E - Drift Project
2002 Nissan Sentra SpecV QR25DE - Touge Runner/DD

Ensenada Drift
Team 5 Racing

Arro

I'm working with a member on here on these but he's moving/settling in with his house. I'm also predisposed with something this month, but I want to have them done before my birthday which is in a month or so.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once

EternalSwap

im going to want some CS12 stickers for the S13 and the daily soon
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

Grant

Bump?

I'll def take one for my SE. You guys have helped a lot on the site for all my questions (without me even hav ing to ask), so of course I wanna rep.

Paypal is acceptable?

My Work-in-progress
The Mods: Blaster SS coil, KA24 Throttle Body (60mm), custom intake piping, 86' Z31 MAF and ECU, 2.5" exhaust from downpipe, "test pipe" replacing cat, shortened shifter handle,  NGK sparks and wires, and dual electric radiator fans.

What I want: springs, shocks, and someday, turbo.

demonic s12

*BANNED*

sideways_s12

Arro

Quote from: demonic s12
bump.

wtf yo?

Quote from: sideways_s12
I know right

You *both* should know better, I'm in the middle of something big financially. Shame on you for jumping on the drama wagon. Anyways it should finally be fucking over in a week or so. SHIT this has been a long time in the making.

I have the templates already made. I haven't had the free time, because my days off have been spent driving back and forth to Vegas. NOT to have fun. I wish.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

BoostedVG

Quote from: Arro
You *both* should know better, I'm in the middle of something big financially. Shame on you for jumping on the drama wagon. Anyways it should finally be fucking over in a week or so. SHIT this has been a long time in the making.

I have the templates already made. I haven't had the free time, because my days off have been spent driving back and forth to Vegas. NOT to have fun. I wish.
Damit I missed the drama wagon . Anywho when they're ready I'd like one too.

Anyone interested in turbocharging their vg? Shoot me a PM. Buck Ofama

sam31183

hey arro...if something falls through the floor...i have something i have been working on in my free time at the sign shop i wouldnt mind showing you...if your interested i can figure out how much it would cost us to sell these things to you if your interested...but let me know, and i can send you a pic of my prototypes...

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

Arro

No, no... I  do actually appreciate the offers to help, but I want/need to keep it here locally so I can control inventory and such. I already have the template needed for this, I just need to take the time to deal with it. Like I said, I should be able to once the house sells... and that should be closing next week sometime.

But yes I already have the templates in the proper format.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

sam31183

Yah, I totally understand. There where about as many members in the northwest before as there was in socal awhile back...but now it seems like a lot of the nw members have left, so it makes sense for you to have them down there with you. I was just thinking if things didnt work out I could make a couple of batches up here and send them down to you...but it would make things so that the decals would cost for shipping twice instead of once.

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

itsomania

Hey guys how can I get some club s12 decals here in Bulgaria and how much it will cost the shipping thanks in advance  
One engineer stated that the car could develop more than 930hp with a redline around 10,500rpm.

SlickS12

how much for a pair? I want them for my cabby!!    The car aptly named by Sterling to be "rolling in stealth mode" as I dont technically have a rear window   who needs to see whats [/i]behind[/i] you anyway  
'84 SRA VG Notch

Quote from: sam31183 on 07:14:51 PM / 11-Feb-11
yah, camber city called, they want you to run for mayor.
Quote from: jphillips on 04:13:34 PM / 30-Mar-11
Canyon Roads...you go. Faster. And faster. And faster. And then youÃÆ'Ã,¯Ã‚Ã,¿Ã‚Ã,½re simply existing above an asphalt adventure.

Arro

Well I think the local guy I had working me up a small batch is jerking me around... maybe that or he just tunes out for the holidays. I'll hit him up again once I'm moved into the new house (should be another week or so). If he fails to come through, I have a second vendor. I just wanted this guy because, well, he's cheaper

I want at least two sizes, a small one, approx. 7" long, that you can put on your side window, door, fender, trunk deck, whatever... and another one that is long and can go across the top of the windshield or your hatch/coupe rear window glass.

I will be offering it in black and white and silver initially, they will be made of vinyl. They will be monochromatic versions of the main page graphic (the club logo) with the web URL underneath it, or in the case of the windshield one, to the right of it.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

EternalSwap

i want a huge one for the sides of my car lol
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

JonB

Quote from: EternalSwap
i want a huge one for the sides of my car lol
Me to! Oooo! Why don't we make like a CS12 body script package. Huge CS12 logo with integrated lighting bolts like the silhouette car, but monochrome, and fits the S12 so well, that passes for a factory style package.

Arro

Because right now, just getting two sizes would be awesome. I've been making you guys wait so damn long, I really am sorry.... let's get the two sizes first, then we'll figure out new ideas.

When I make them I'm making a run of them, meaning I probably will lose some money. But I really want us to have these.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo