Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Megasquirting  (Read 25783 times)

Offline Jeremy

Re: Megasquirting
« Reply #60 on: 12:38:36 AM / 03-Jan-15 »
BattleFairy, are you trying to get megasquirt running on the ca18et?  i have mine running ms2 v3 board, with full ignition and fuel control.  i am somewhat tuned with just some street driving and using megalog viewer, and my time.  if you tell me how to post it here i will get the map and give it to you.  let me know.

Offline BattleFairy

« Reply #61 on: 04:17:39 AM / 08-Jan-15 »
BattleFairy, are you trying to get megasquirt running on the ca18et?  i have mine running ms2 v3 board, with full ignition and fuel control.  i am somewhat tuned with just some street driving and using megalog viewer, and my time.  if you tell me how to post it here i will get the map and give it to you.  let me know.

Iam running a MS I extra on my RB20......but my government sucks and i must go back to a CA18. Did you run EDIS? atm i use edis6 for the RB but it shouldnt effect the ign map at all.

well the usual way is do make an screenshot of your map and post that here :D or Export in the Table window and send via email
Abandon all Hope
Project: Battle Fairy
Now, I won't be a dick like Battlefairy was.......

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #62 on: 08:44:49 PM / 08-Jan-15 »
oh ok well mine isn't fully tuned but yeah it runs and drives and im on ms2 v3 board though i am looking at going ms3 chip with possible expansion board though i want to get this thing tuned better first

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #63 on: 09:02:36 PM / 09-Jan-15 »
BattleFairy here is my current timing map.  AGAIN IT IS NOT FULLY TUNED so please use at your own risk.

hope this helps

Offline BattleFairy

« Reply #64 on: 04:32:36 AM / 11-Jan-15 »
BattleFairy here is my current timing map.  AGAIN IT IS NOT FULLY TUNED so please use at your own risk.

hope this helps

thanks alot man, its a great thing to shorten the whole process. you run on pumpgas? btw is there a reason for a 225KPA scale :D
« Last Edit: 04:37:04 AM / 11-Jan-15 by BattleFairy »
Abandon all Hope
Project: Battle Fairy
Now, I won't be a dick like Battlefairy was.......

Offline Jeremy

« Reply #65 on: 01:57:43 AM / 12-Jan-15 »
Yeah no problem, i have been doing it with no help so its taken longer but still progressed quickly when i got the initial timing right.  Yes the 225kpa scale is because i am only thinking about running 20 psi, and since 100kpa is just straight atmo and 14.5 psi is 200kpa so 225 is right about 20.5 psi.  and yes i run 92octane here in the states though it is unfortunately cut with ethanol, so when i get it tuned fully and autox the car it will also be tuned with either clear gas( which is fuel with no ethanol mix ) or some form of race gas.  i ran it with 110 leaded race fuel last year when it was still using the factory computer and i could feel a slight difference even though it was not tuned for the better fuel.