Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Drift...

Started by Nemisis, 03:59:05 AM / 01-Apr-07

Previous topic - Next topic

Nemisis

Thats right folks, according to my recent internet stumblings, Crave will release yet another TXR:Drift. Release date is 4/10/07 and will cost about $20 USD. What is UNCONFIRMED is if it is Kaido Battle 2 or 3. Normal assumptions would lead one to believe it is 2, but according to a posted "preview" on GameStop.com, it is 3... Which means (for those who were here for awhile, and were paying attention) There are not 1, but 2 (TWO) S12s in it. Sweeeeet. There are almot no official previews for this game... Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Linkey!

So if it is in fact only 2, this may be a hint at the possibility of seeing Kaido Battle 3 hit North American shores.

Post up anything relavent you guys find, previews, screenshots etc... Otherwise, post your feelings. Hey, its gonna be a NEW game gor $20 that focuses on Drifting. Dont complain:D
May she rest in peace 07-12-06
1984 Nissan Silvia RS12 CA18ET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015 Ford Fiesta base model... and I mean BASE- Manual crank windows and no cruise control.

1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 5spd T-top *Project: White Knight*

Cavi Mike

http://www.myspace.com/cavimike

------------------------
All Cars Would Be Yellow If Not for the Matchy-Matchy Laws
Teacher: So, as you can see, this car in the picture reduces air resistance and can accelerate faster.
Student #1, chuckling: Yeah, and plus, it's yellow, so that makes it faster, too.
Teacher, laughing: Haha, yeah, very true.
Student #2: Wait, really?

--Physics class, St. Ann's School

Overheard by: Mike N
------------------------

nismo200sx16

Quote from: Cavi Mike
TXR was only good on the DC.

yeah I played that game for monthson the dc . I still get it out every once an a while.
I had txr 1 and 2

looks like I am going to have to get a ps2 to play txr drift 2

sam31183

my brother and i played it for awhile on the ps2...havent touched it in months. I built like 5 random cars. A s15, s13 seafoam green coupe slammed on mismatched meshies. A starion, i won a vitz rs, a makkinen evo. Ummm....dman, i dont remember what else I got on it. But I never got the s12...because I think you win it later in the game....;(

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

mcfizzle

My brother is tracking down some Dreamcast versions.

I don't really play video games anymore, though...

I should get F&F: Tokyo Drift out, again. The game was mediocre but it probably has the best car building system ever.
2000 Mazda Protege: Sold
1986 Nissan 200SX: Sold
1997 Nissan Pathfinder: Sold
1986 Nissan 200SX: In the works
1989 Nissan 240SX: Dailying

myth_S12

Hopefully they leave the S12 in this one.

dudeness

i found this. its in japanese, and its labeled 3. theres also an s12 in this clip. its pretty bad ass too. check it out

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvideos...b7e77a7d4ae.htm

its all about the -ness!!!

i love this thing!!!!

TalkingGoats

^.^ I love the tokyo extremem series. Or atleast I did when I was 14 lotta customization. Non-realistic but shit... the rival system makes it feel like your killing a boss in an action game.

I will look for a pic of the 13 Devils... and the Devils Skyline. Its corny but cool. Its got horns all over it.
I'd rather be a matchstick than a lighter.

Nemisis

I just want to know for sure if TXRD2 is Kaido Battle 2 or 3. I heard 2 is alot like 1 except some more stuff, but 3 has a different physics engine and a whole lot more shit... including our beloved S12 in hatch and notch form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015 Ford Fiesta base model... and I mean BASE- Manual crank windows and no cruise control.

TheXev

Quote from: Nemisis
Thats right folks, according to my recent internet stumblings, Crave will release yet another TXR:Drift. Release date is 4/10/07 and will cost about $20 USD. What is UNCONFIRMED is if it is Kaido Battle 2 or 3. Normal assumptions would lead one to believe it is 2, but according to a posted "preview" on GameStop.com, it is 3... Which means (for those who were here for awhile, and were paying attention) There are not 1, but 2 (TWO) S12s in it. Sweeeeet. There are almot no official previews for this game... Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Linkey!

So if it is in fact only 2, this may be a hint at the possibility of seeing Kaido Battle 3 hit North American shores.

Post up anything relavent you guys find, previews, screenshots etc... Otherwise, post your feelings. Hey, its gonna be a NEW game gor $20 that focuses on Drifting. Dont complain:D
The game will be based on Touge no Densetsu, the 3ed game in the series.  Yes, you will all get your S12 drift loven', in English, minus the winker tune. lol

Link to the official website, includes preview video with English menus in action.
TheXev
Revolve Translations

1985 Nissan 200SX CA18ET - Sold
1988 Nissan 200SX CA20E - Sold
1991 Infiniti M30 VG30E - Daily Driver

Draconis

Well, if someone buys this and confirms it has a S12, then I'm gonna buy it.

abunaiS12

i dont play video games very much but i think i played this game(original) and thought it was awesome because it had the subaru xt6 turbo(alcyone) and the isuzu impulse i thought that was cool cuz you could give those old school cars bodykits and cool weds wheels

Nemisis

Quote from: abunaiS12
i dont play video games very much but i think i played this game(original) and thought it was awesome because it had the subaru xt6 turbo(alcyone) and the isuzu impulse i thought that was cool cuz you could give those old school cars bodykits and cool weds wheels

I think you're thinking of the TXR 3, not the drift... or maybe... Hmmm

Oh well, it comes out tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Come to me, S12 drifting goodness!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

myth_S12

Comes out tomorrow supposedly.  Or at least thats what the release date says.  Some stores won't probably have it till a few days later though... like 3-5 days.

blitz

I saw S12 twice. one is he RSX - MK1 face. the other is notch back.
Car status:
- Ractive tornado air intake. stock ram air CAI  
- MSD Blaster SS dual coil, 7 mm high temp bosch leads
- unknown rota rims w/ michelin hydroedge. stock turbo rims w/ michelin x-ice during       winter
- Titanium weighted shift knob
- 280zx Short throw shifter
- Boost gauge, narrow band A/F gauge w/ sunfire O2 sensor
- custom made 3 inch turbo back with kakimoto muffler, JASMA certified
- JDM T25 turbo
- XS Turbo MBC
- Recirculating 1G DSM BOV.
- Old and tired stock everything suspension...

SOLD to OSAD!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2510178

Nemisis

From what I saw in the Jap version (I saw a bunch of screen shots awhile ago) there is an RSX notch, most likely with a FJ20ET. And a hatch, forgot what engine was in that one, but I don't remember the hatch having a spoiler like most of them do. Might be a CA18ET...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EternalSwap

-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

Draconis

So by saying that you saw a Notch RS-X... does this confirm that there is a S12 in it, or is this just the teaser?

sam31183

Quote from: NemisisFrom what I saw in the Jap version (I saw a bunch of screen shots awhile ago) there is an RSX notch, most likely with a FJ20ET. And a hatch, forgot what engine was in that one, but I don't remember the hatch having a spoiler like most of them do. Might be a CA18ET...

mk2 rsx 18det hatch?

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

blitz

Quote from: Draconis
So by saying that you saw a Notch RS-X... does this confirm that there is a S12 in it, or is this just the teaser?

the S12 is in it. but which one I have no idea. one has the turbo bulge and one is a notchie
Car status:
- Ractive tornado air intake. stock ram air CAI  
- MSD Blaster SS dual coil, 7 mm high temp bosch leads
- unknown rota rims w/ michelin hydroedge. stock turbo rims w/ michelin x-ice during       winter
- Titanium weighted shift knob
- 280zx Short throw shifter
- Boost gauge, narrow band A/F gauge w/ sunfire O2 sensor
- custom made 3 inch turbo back with kakimoto muffler, JASMA certified
- JDM T25 turbo
- XS Turbo MBC
- Recirculating 1G DSM BOV.
- Old and tired stock everything suspension...

SOLD to OSAD!!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2510178