Asparagus' (yeah The Vegetable) Project 200sx

Started by asparagus, 04:02:12 AM / 09-Jul-07

Previous topic - Next topic

TalkingGoats

I'd rather be a matchstick than a lighter.

IggyEGuana

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

David B

caged ca20e/ka24e/sr20det/ka24de/1jzgte SRA hatch. super sick

Quote from: Arro
Goddamn David you seriously are hard core man.
Quote from: tjs91tsi
Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!

silvia love

whats going on with henry? is the car still alive???? updates?

Draconis

I closed this thread for the time being since the replies were not pertaining towards any tech related issues or the build.  If it ever comes that the information and the build is continued then it will be reopened so the thread can be continued.  If you want to discuss it, do so under the suggestion section.  Thanks.  Just be nice and inquire lightly would be my suggestion.

Draconis

For the moment, this thread is opened for some discussion and for an update on the progress of this car.  Please keep conversation like all the other threads in the garage area for that about the build and information pertaining to it.

KDL323

Henry's s12 was one of the reasons why im going to keep mine.

Current:1986 s12 200sx
Past:1996 Civic EK

sideways_s12

woot it's back open But I got a question if he can't post and nobody can post for him how does this get updated?

Draconis

Quote from: sideways_s12
woot it's back open But I got a question if he can't post and nobody can post for him how does this get updated?

Like I said in my post it is open and will be taken care of.  I asked that posts in here are for the build only.  This thread is back closed until it is more appropriate timing for the situation that is being worked on.