Working The Corner!

Started by S12 Drifter, 03:04:19 PM / 09-Jul-07

Previous topic - Next topic

TalkingGoats

I like the stance of your car man, it looks like its about to lunge foreward lol
I'd rather be a matchstick than a lighter.

demonic s12

your car looks amazing man. good job
*BANNED*

asparagus

Quote from: abunaiS12
hockey puck style means they are the type that are round not actually hockey pucks
but you probably could use hockey pucks

I'm making some with actual hockey pucks, It's an old hot rod trick.
*BANNED*

S12 Drifter

Thats the reason i said "hockey puck style"  guys with old hot rods and rat rods used to do it...   I have heard some people refer to drift cars as the new rat rods actually....   Lol!

S12 Drifter

Well I just picked up another project for myself....    Audi 1.8T Quattro

Here it is in all its stock glory...

Many plans for this!!!!

IggyEGuana

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

KLOX

ur car is the nice version of my car! lol.

EternalSwap

-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

S12 Drifter

No I did not turn my back on the nissans!   I am still in the rebuild process on the s12...  Its just going slow with my shedule of work and school.

S12 Drifter

So I just finished scraping all the sound deadening tar shit off the floor today and started on moving all the wiring from the engine bay to behind the dash.  In the process of looking for a s13 dash and some side skirts and rear bumper...   As far as the motor goes I got the crank out and im bringing it in to get polished and balanced.  Gonna replace the oil pump, water pump and timing belt while I am at it.  I thought of a cool paint scheme for the timing and valve covers so I will post pics of that when done.

Just picked up a bunch of parts off my buddies s13 that we parted out as well including some suspension work and turbo timer

Ozchuck

Liking the car mang.

This is my favourite american 12

S12 Drifter

Update...  Kinda...

The S12 projected has been suspended for a short period of time.  The S12 is by no means a daily driver therefore it does not require my full attention, it is just a fun race/drift project for track only.  I dont have alot of time right now due to the fact that im in school during the days and working 60 hours a week on nights.   Also cause I have been dumping alot of money into my Audi lately! Lol.   However I still have many plans and dreams for the S12 so hopefully soon I can get back to work on it.   That being said I wont be on the boards very much.   Soon I will be back though!