Project Hopeless-deadpirate Fails At Life- Build Thread

Started by deadpirate, 09:00:29 PM / 29-Jul-07

Previous topic - Next topic

deadpirate

ok, so...i picked up this 1988 nissan 200sx(s12) for FREE ...yes...FREE

not running, full of spiders dirt, dust, hay, cigarette butts, money, and other random trash.

it is currently being prepped for a motor swap, and as soon as i locate a shop that i can use, the stock motor will be GONE!

now on to the pics

The big boy etch-n-sketch

i tossed the trashy UFO lookin wheels and picked a set of OEM replacement meshies off the turbo model S12.

the motor is torn down even more, the a/c stuff from behind the dash is on its way out

all that is left is suspension, welding the DIFF, replacing the windshield, and umm...filling the gas tank

gadget1382

lol, nice work

i got mine for free too  but the single cam was snapped in two :s

Did you get some odd looks when you baught all the spray paint? Graffiti anyone

I'm sure she'll be a bit of fun!
Ban Low Performance drivers... Not High Performance Cars
Gazelle coupe

deadpirate

hahahah 8 cans of black,  and 3 cans of red, aircraft stripper, and 3 cans of clearcoat for the wheels. yea..people were like..umm..what are you doing????

it was really bad when i stripped the interior..people thought i was crazy

IggyEGuana

Awesome.  I got mine for free too.  My stepmom said if I could get it running I could have it.  We should start a club called "I got my s12 for free sucka (dot) com" lol jk

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

Nemisis

Alright, I gotta be the asshole and NIT-PICK!

Your car info says its a 1988 SE... Its an XE as far as I know... The SE models were the V6s... so yea.

Screw you guys and your free S12s *tosses middle finger at anyone who will look*
May she rest in peace 07-12-06
1984 Nissan Silvia RS12 CA18ET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015 Ford Fiesta base model... and I mean BASE- Manual crank windows and no cruise control.

1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 5spd T-top *Project: White Knight*

KLOX

i got mine for a steal... not free thou! good luck on the project!

deadpirate

Alright, I gotta be the asshole and NIT-PICK!

Your car info says its a 1988 SE... Its an XE as far as I know... The SE models were the V6s... so yea.

Screw you guys and your free S12s *tosses middle finger at anyone who will look*[quote/]

Haha...forgot to fix that lol...

[quote name='KLOX' date='Jul 30 2007, 07:49 PM' post='130120']
i got mine for a steal... not free thou! good luck on the project!

thanks man!!

demonic s12

this guy really is a cool character.

i do wish him luck on this project, as i will probably be helping him.. lols
*BANNED*

seishuku

Man, I forgot what a 100% stock engine bay looks like... Yuk.

Good luck, and have fun!
Matt W.
Daily: 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Previous Daily: 2011 Camaro V6 (tree fell on it)
Previous previous: 2013 VW Jetta TDI super polluter (got bought back)

deadpirate

Quote from: caraudiofoolery
this guy really is a cool character.

i do wish him luck on this project, as i will probably be helping him.. lols

haha thanks man

im about to take a baseball bat to the last piece of the a/c unit. this fucking thing is pissing me off. anyone know how to take out the a/c unit that is located right behind where the radio is???  i will try and take a pic today if that would be helpful

IggyEGuana

Quote from: deadpirate
haha thanks man
im about to take a baseball bat to the last piece of the a/c unit. this fucking thing is pissing me off. anyone know how to take out the a/c unit that is located right behind where the radio is???  i will try and take a pic today if that would be helpful

It might actually take a baseball bat to do it, lol.  My car had the heater core replaced at some point in the late 90s.  The shop that did it caused a lot more harm than good.  They cracked the main housing of it thats made of some kind of fiberglass or something.  It looks like after they screwed up and did that they tried to "fix" it with some kind of epoxy.  Totally made it worse, lol.  And they got it on the carpet.  I wondered what that was until I got up under the dash and saw what had been done.  And they messed up all the controls for the a/c directions.  Like defroster, panel, floor, panel & floor, etc.  Its always just half the panel and the floor, lol.

I guess the moral of the story is 1) its gonna be a bitch and 2) If you don't care about the a/c ever working again, which I don't think you do, then get out the bat, lol

good luck

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

deadpirate

then a baseball bat it is.....this damn heater core WILL be out tonight then!!!!!!

hell fucking yea!!!!!!

and i can relieve some stress!!!!

Nitro

Good luck on the project!

I have here an S12, just stayng in the free parking place for about 2 month now, unlocked, w/o engine... I thinking of how I can take it for free too as a parts car...

demonic s12

a sledge would be more fun

btw. sawzall = your best friend for a project car
*BANNED*

deadpirate

demonic s12

*BANNED*

deadpirate

deadpirate

well...did what i said i was gunna do..i took a baseball bat to the heater core..well..my friend did..i ducked for cover from the shrapnel of flying plastic bits wizzing out from the car.

hopefully i will get pics sometime this week

on another note

today is my 21st birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

so yay for me!!!

asparagus

*BANNED*