Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The New Nemesis Project  (Read 16642 times)

Offline Nemisis

• S12 Guru
The New Nemesis Project
« Reply #40 on: 07:16:09 PM / 09-Jun-08 »
Damn this car is gonna be sweet. Gotta find some good lug bolts though, those wheels do no use the standard "acorn" style. They use flat ones that are very prone to snapping when torqued incorrectly. I'm thinking I'll find the best replacement ones I can, then once I have the car in better shape, I will have the holes machined to match the acorn style bolts for better safety.
May she rest in peace 07-12-06
1984 Nissan Silvia RS12 CA18ET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015 Ford Fiesta base model... and I mean BASE- Manual crank windows and no cruise control.

1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 5spd T-top *Project: White Knight*

Offline Xano

• Viva la Tropico!
  • Administrator
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Charger
    • This Isn't Over, LLC
The New Nemesis Project
« Reply #41 on: 04:05:46 AM / 28-Aug-08 »
Quote from: Nemisis
Damn this car is gonna be sweet. Gotta find some good lug bolts though, those wheels do no use the standard "acorn" style. They use flat ones that are very prone to snapping when torqued incorrectly. I'm thinking I'll find the best replacement ones I can, then once I have the car in better shape, I will have the holes machined to match the acorn style bolts for better safety.
so yeah, hows the updates? havent heard anything about this damn bugly in a while.
~xano