My S12 And 68 Mustang Update (s12 Sound System Install)

Started by KLOX, 12:21:16 PM / 07-Oct-07

Previous topic - Next topic

KLOX

hey everyone! i got a system put into the s12! i got 1 10" infinity Sub, 1 250W MTX Amp, and a new panasonic radio! sounds really good!!! Also i got the mustang home last night... i cant wait to get that car on the road offically! i thought i would have problems driving it home because i never drove a 3 speed manual before..... NO PROBLEM!!! very fun to drive, turned a few heads too!!! here are some pics of the system and some of the stang:

rage

TX > CA

JonB

You audio fans always have nice interiors! Ladies dig that! Nice radio I gotta get you a pic of my custom interior set up! Man I wish I had a vintage Stang'.

asparagus

Ladies dig the stang, they always do. No one likes the s12 though
*BANNED*

myth_S12

Quote from: asparagusLadies dig the stang, they always do. No one likes the s12 though  

True that...  
I don't even like my s12... haha, jk.

KLOX

THAT IS SO TRUE!! the ladies dont dig the s12!!! for the 15 mins that i got to drive the Mustang home.. they seemed to dig that!   o well... and yes i need wheels for both cars, i have a set of mustang GT wheels that i will be gettin soon for the s12!

EternalSwap

The ladies I know said the S12 was good only for drifting and transmitting various STD's
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

KLOX

Quote from: EternalNewbie
The ladies I know said the S12 was good only for drifting and transmitting various STD's

Premo

Quote from: EternalNewbieThe ladies I know said the S12 was good only for drifting and transmitting various STD's

you are an std...

They speak of my drinking, but they never consider my thirst
-Scottish proverb

Quote from: EternalSwapThe Greeks contributed to many things in our culture, such as olives, gyros, Lenny Kravitz, anal sex and Oedipus.
premo + hillkill + lots-o-beer =
youtube.com/watch?v=lEecn6pLWLM
youtube.com/watch?v=f0YqCtd96f4

KLOX

Premo

everyone except alex.  hes just full of STD's.
They speak of my drinking, but they never consider my thirst
-Scottish proverb

Quote from: EternalSwapThe Greeks contributed to many things in our culture, such as olives, gyros, Lenny Kravitz, anal sex and Oedipus.
premo + hillkill + lots-o-beer =
youtube.com/watch?v=lEecn6pLWLM
youtube.com/watch?v=f0YqCtd96f4