Post Your Favorite Shift Knob And Racing Seats

Started by fyneyoungstunna, 10:58:38 PM / 16-Jan-08

Previous topic - Next topic

sam31183

Quote from: DerMetzgerAlways liked Bride seats.

And Nismo shifters.

I have that same shift knob! I bought it from motorsports....i liked it a lot, and it was one of the cheaper ones so it was win win baby! I have a metal blitz shift know in my rx7 that I really like...except for on hot days when it tries to burn my hand...

I also love the bride seats...they are very very nice. Only seat I can think of that comes close would be corbeau seats...my step dad has a set in one of his rx7s...they are really nice as well.

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

Drft-s12

Here is one for you guys hahahaha...........

Arro

-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

sam31183

It looks tho like it would make for uncomfortable and slow shifts lol.

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

Arro

Yeah, really a round knob is the best for comfortable shifts... I notice most racecars have round or rounded-off cylindrical knobs. But for a street car to cruise around it, it's cool
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once

Xano

~xano

Arro

Ehh here they wouldn't even really give it a second glance.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

DEN_S12GP

alundra

I'd like to know the thread of your knob, is it 10X1,25?
I appreciate.

Does it existe a rubber/plastic/duracon/delrin knob for better grip? I don't like the metal ones because of the heat.

rage

OLD ass thread but...

i like my shift knob

i kind of want these pink garage thrash seats

TX > CA

Praizewood

Man your seat looks good, no need to change to paris hilton theme.

Getting my shift knob tomorrow hopefully. I'll post em' when I have it.
I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

USEF says "Impulsion is the term used to describe the transmission of an eager and energetic, yet controlled propulsive energy generated from the hindquarters into the athletic movement of the horse.". How cool is that? Impulsion build here

David B

Quote from: Praizewood
Man your seat looks good, no need to change to paris hilton theme.

Getting my shift knob tomorrow hopefully. I'll post em' when I have it.
your just fucking jelous animal spec is real animal. mint dope ass wack shit.

caged ca20e/ka24e/sr20det/ka24de/1jzgte SRA hatch. super sick

Quote from: Arro
Goddamn David you seriously are hard core man.
Quote from: tjs91tsi
Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!

fyneyoungstunna

i was looking for pink racing seats for awhile but gave up when i couldnt find any. now its on to green seats.

i have this idea of a wooden shift knob, if youve ever seen those stone carvings of stuff like the elephants that have been hollowed out but have miniatures carved into it. i would love to do a shift knob like that.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

Blutonka22

Don't have a pic but, I used to have a stock MR2 MK1 shift knob in my Toyota 4X4 and it was nice.  I like the Nismo ones also.

Too bad I have an Auto right now  

As for seats, my buddy has Sparco Torino 2's in his 240Z and they look really nice.  I also gotta agree with DerMetzger and Draconis, Brides are the $hit.

sinestro

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."

userbar by someone?

i know old navy sucks, but i can't help myself i like the music...
http://www.iamlights.com/

nunquam dormio

Praizewood

I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

USEF says "Impulsion is the term used to describe the transmission of an eager and energetic, yet controlled propulsive energy generated from the hindquarters into the athletic movement of the horse.". How cool is that? Impulsion build here

EightySix200SX

Quote from: Praizewood
Got my gear knob today!

very nice. im getting a nismo one only cuz we have a bunch at my job and there fairly cheap
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

mr200t

this is my hand made shifter. i used yellow brass and buffed it till it looked like gold. its 14oz. i engraved the shift pattern into with roman numerals designated to a corresponding gear.(I,II,III,IV,V-then i just used R)its a one piece sand-casted. i used a hi-lo lever as the mold.

as for a seat depends on the weather. i like bride, omp, sparco, recaro, but mostly i want to get a non-reclinable for the driver and a reclinable in the passenger side.

NissanNate

I like Corbeau, from what i have read there good seats at really affordable prices. I like this one in particular.

As for shifter nobs i like the pink crystal ones there bad ass!
*signature deleted for obviously ignoring a PM requesting you to use an image in compliance with the rules*

D-sport S12

Quote from: rage
OLD ass thread but...

i like my shift knob

I want your shift knob, but mine will do for now
8 ball FTW!

I like sparco seats, i have a EVo II but i think i want to pick up something a little smaller
Jesse R

Keichi Tsuchiya: "I'm afraid if I raced you on the street I'd push you to your death."