Post A Pic Of Your Pets

Started by Julie, 10:47:55 PM / 29-Apr-08

Previous topic - Next topic

brewster240

australian cattle hounds?

Bob Loblaw

Quote from: brewster240
australian cattle hounds?
blue heelers... ish. I got no use for a purebreed, besides, their either kidnapped or picked up by the side of the road. That's right, if you don't take care of your dog, I will nab it. Che was tied up with no water, food or shelter and De De was walking down the side of a back road, starved and with an abscess. Tres was purchased, I have reached my animal capacity, I still pick 'em up, but I give 'em away with letters of recommendations from vets.
*signature deleted for awesomeness*

J-man

cat for free lolz actually the owner was abusing him and my family stole him lol I had no idea that it was going down until they got home and I was like WTF?!?!? new cat where did he come from?

Pics
he looks like a panther

Sean1978

quality > quantity

Fail: because you are probably too stupid to come up with an actual post.
(noun)FTW: see above.

Xano

Pics of my Sivvy. hes got a bit of a cold right now, and its making me sad.

~xano

Lister

English Staffordshire bull terrier, his name is Doug, and he is a sook........

Quote from: Bob Loblaw
Tres, tired at the lake

Tres & Ché at the creek (we frequent many bodies of water) They'll outswim anyone on this board

and finally De De, the dumb dog, or dirty dog, or danger dog. Took me awhile to get her to sit still

So good to see that an Australian Made dog has made it to the states and is appreciated, you seem to have a nice sleection of styles that they are available in, And i wouldn't say cattle dog (Queensland Blue healer to be precise)"ish" they look just like they are supposed to..

Ph 61 4 0762 0162
Email sales@importmasters.com.au
NISSAN-TOYOTA-MAZDA-ISUZU-MITSUBISHI-HONDA SPARES

Give Us A Call!

Lynium

my dad swore up n down if he ever got another dog, it would be a blue healer, some of the smartest and best dang dogs ever hes says.. anyways, not not a big dog fan, I like em, and they're fun to play with, but i dont have the time and patience to either take care of one, or give it the time it would need and deserve... at least I know that.. my neighbours however... grr... anyways...
Im a cat person.. i've had several over the years.. seem to keep movin and givin them away.. but heres my Kumiko (Japanese pet name that means "Little companion"

had to give her away about a 2 months ago when i moved here..
also had a lil blackn white cat, oreo... but e passed away at about 1yr old.. got into a cat fight... was bleeding.. took him to the vet... 300+ dollars later, he was cleaned up n stitched up and nuetured (hopefully to curve the fighting some,) and i had a pocket full of cat pills/antibiotics..
that night he died in my lap... he was septic and just didnt pull through... *Pouts*

i used to have a beta fish, went through two of em.. dont know how the cat managed to reach in and get it without knockin the vase/tank over... that ones still a mystery... but found the dang fish on my living room floor after work.. so a week later, bought another one.. a few days later, come home, no fish... still no idea where that one went!!

S12 FSM FOR DOWNLOAD HERE!!

My cardomian thingy place a majigure

Silly Ricer, useless wings are for penguins!

1986 Nissan 200sx, notch, 5spd, ca20e.. my toy.
1982 AMC Eagle wagon limited, Auto, 258, a constant work in progress...
1986 Merkur XR4Ti, 2.3T.. A future project for when the 8mnth old is old enough.
1991 f150 4x4 xlt lariat.
1991 Dodge Dakota Sport 4x4 ext cab

1992 Yamaha YMF350 (Warrior) Supertrapp exhaust, K&N, Stage 1 hotcam, twist throttle, ITP Holshots, custom sprocket ratios, Dyna-Jet kit, etc etc
1970s-80s Kawahara BMX! custom bars, gt 3spoke rims, ORYG(Gyro), etc etc

Currently 2nd year apprentice, automotive service technition.

Arro

Quote from: Sean1978

Sean that bird is adorable, what kind of parrot is it?

I caught mine napping the other day...

-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

silvia love

heres a pic i took of my roomates puppy, female pit mix. turned out good.

Sean1978

QuoteSean that bird is adorable, what kind of parrot is it?

A Sun Conure.

I got a Dog finally a few months ago, he's 50% pug, 50% French Bulldog:

He's a hard sleeper:

And this is my Veiled Chameleon I got last week:

Hopefully I'll be a good reptile keeper and he will end up looking like this:

quality > quantity

TalkingGoats

Sean were did you get that Chameleon?
I'd rather be a matchstick than a lighter.

Sean1978

FL Chams

They don't sell them in pet stores often because they are a bit difficult to care for. Not like a regular reptile at all.
quality > quantity

kroon1ca

My new puppy, Misty. She's about six months old.

She's a yellow lab.. I've never had a pedigree dog before!

myth_S12

One of my Red Ear Sliders.
Her name is Dia

a tin pan alley

Draconis

Quote from: a tin pan alley

Hey!  It's the Queen Mum's pup!  Glad there's someone else out there with a Pembroke Welsh Corgi!  I grew up with them and are one of my favorite breeds.  They are such clowns.

a tin pan alley

he's really bad. very talky. destroys anything made of paper if he can get to it. likes cat food. has anxiety issues. furiously hates other dogs but doesn't mind cats, and kinda likes HIS cat. responds to "get your kitten" by chasing her. doesn't like the idea of human babies, they make him nervous. housebroken but still pees when excited or scared. enjoys eating cigarette butts if he can find one on the street. constantly follows my girlfriend around, everywhere.

nismologist

this is my 10 year old lab/pit mix.her names girl.i call her girly bird.shes my love.i got another dog and a cat.will post pix later.

YOU THOUGHT SO, BUT I KNOW SO.
-Macho Man Randy Savage

seishuku

We have two cat and two guinea pigs, they're all crazy!
Matt W.
Daily: 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Previous Daily: 2011 Camaro V6 (tree fell on it)
Previous previous: 2013 VW Jetta TDI super polluter (got bought back)

ryan206

Quote from: J-man
cat for free lolz actually the owner was abusing him and my family stole him lol I had no idea that it was going down until they got home and I was like WTF?!?!? new cat where did he come from?

Pics
he looks like a panther

Your cat is awesome. He is crazy tho..

I wish I could've brought my chow chow when I moved.. Apparently, they are vicous dogs, but mine is nice as hell..

I'll post a pic of my dog up tommorow..