Josh's 200sx Project

Started by myth_S12, 06:35:34 AM / 20-Jul-08

Previous topic - Next topic

myth_S12

Well, I'm finally going to start my own build thread.
I'm going to start from what's going on with the car now cause simply I'm too lazy
to think back of what I've already done to the car and post up all the info about my
200sx.  So anyways just a preview for now and more posts later.

Pulling the old CA20 out!
yee. looks great in there.

sinestro

another ka powered s12? cool  

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."

userbar by someone?

i know old navy sucks, but i can't help myself i like the music...
http://www.iamlights.com/

nunquam dormio

Arro

word.... "pookie" has taste

Update your car info in yer profile so it says "KA24DE" behind your car so the rest of us KA peeps can keep track of who's who.
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

LonelyS12

damn man, how come your replaced your gold enkies with s13 7 spoke se's?

got any full car shots?

i c u breakin' your neck     ;P

myth_S12

Nah, I borrowed those from Henry.

-----

well I'm having a little bit problems getting the wiring down.
I'm following though on the write-up Sterling made but I'm still unsure if everything is correct or not correct. yelp!

Arro

1984... you're an H190 then w/ solid axle. Interesting.
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

LonelyS12

i believe me and josh are the only solid axle guys doing a ka24de swap.

....i'll let you lead the way man

i c u breakin' your neck     ;P

200sxkitcar

Quote from: myth_S12
well I'm having a little bit problems getting the wiring down.
I'm following though on the write-up Sterling made but I'm still unsure if everything is correct or not correct. yelp!

Any questions you've got man just give me a call, and we'll figure it out.  PM me or Arro, Henry and like a bunch of people have it, feel free to ring me anytime.
Sterling Picton