ported head
JE pistons and det rods
also t28 0r larger
and a standalone
also a walbro fuel pump
and bigger injectors

so there's the start of my build

Arro

Looks better with the black wheels. Get you some springs, mang! I'd do it before anything else.

And an intercooler.
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

sideways_s12

I got an intercooler from my black car that was givin to me.

just haven't had time to install it

Arro

-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once

sideways_s12

haven't had time to measure it will do that tomarrow since with some luck and waylon's help I'll be installing it tomarrow

David B

caged ca20e/ka24e/sr20det/ka24de/1jzgte SRA hatch. super sick

Quote from: Arro
Goddamn David you seriously are hard core man.
Quote from: tjs91tsi
Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!

sideways_s12

yeah those are pics I took at the last minute cuz arro wanted to see it lol

turbos12

your car looks like my car  lol...my intercooler is about the same size also haha

sideways_s12

damn hell yeah it does lol do you have the se kit as well?

turbos12

nope just the turbo lip hit...but i want the se front lip haha..but so does every1 els

sideways_s12

I got one that I'm gonna be putting on soon tehe...

IggyEGuana

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
you sir are emblazoned with win.

Arro

11psi + no IC + no fuel management + no fuel metering = jiffy-pop pistons.

-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

sideways_s12

seb.racing

sideways_s12

Arro

post that measurement on  here so I don't have to dig through cellphone text messages lol...

So when is Waylon gonna tack them into place? I'm  assuming he'll help with this...
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

sideways_s12

post that measurement on  here so I don't have to dig through cellphone text messages lol...

So when is Waylon gonna tack them into place? I'm  assuming he'll help with this...

when we get the time and I already erased the message I sent you and don't remeber the measurements

Arro

*doh*

ok looked at what you sent me... the core is 28x6" front, 2.5" thick.

-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

IggyEGuana

Something I was just thinking of.  If the sputtering at 14-16psi is in fact detonation then wouldn't the ca18et's knock sensor detect that and go to limp mode?  Or at least throw a CEL?  Kinda dumb if all it does is kill fuel and/or spark for a brief moment and not even let us know whats wrong.

BTW guys I fiiinaaaly got a T25G.  Mayb my car will actually run soon and Jason's vette eater won't be the "fastest S12 in Vegas" anymore.  WHA!!!!!  OH SHIT!!

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
you sir are emblazoned with win.