Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ca Up For Sale My Black Vert :(  (Read 689 times)

Offline hillkill

• http://
Ca Up For Sale My Black Vert :(
« on: 02:47:49 PM / 14-Aug-08 »
This posting has most of the updates I've done to the car since i've aquired it.
http://www.club-s12.org/forums/index.php?s...18545&st=80

I love my vert too much but i gotta pay some bills. If you want it I will take $4000 cash firm. I know it's a lot but i put alot into it. it's got one of the best tops i've ever seen, plus It's got comfortable ass Recaro's and a list off $#it.
-All brake rotors and pads replaced, bled with super racing blue dot 4 silicon fluid(awesome $hit)
-5spd swap with awesome tranny, act street strip clutch, and braided stainless clutch line (eliminating the dampener)
- Install of sound system including MTx sub, Clarion and pioneer speakers (Infinity door speakers can be tossed in if the price is right)
- Replacement of dead Injector and clensing of the fuel system... (New z32 fuel filter)
- Replacement of H2o pump
- Replaced the alternator
- Door swap mod (No major dents and perfect paint match...panels not falling off) Looks stock.
- Recent tune up (belts, plugs, fluids)
-Coilover suspension (Pretty New Megan Racing coilovers~1000 miles In front and used cusco coils in the back)
-Replacement of the heater control and glove box
-VIS CF hood (I think Vader style, works well for keeping the engine cool, needs clear coat or paint)
-Good tires all around Parada spec 215/35/18 on front and 225/40/18 michellens on the back,
-18x8 +20 offset Black face rims with chrome lip
-silvia floor mats
- Silvia or 180sx parking and turn light (which ever has the two tone lights)
-JDM side markers (very Rare)
-A/C works great
_Optima Red Top battery
- I can weld the diff if you want for an extra $50 and the use of burning off a set of 15's
- i'm sure there is more but I'll remember later

This car has been my daily driver for a couple months now and I really don't want to sell it but If someone gives me $4000 for it I'll take it.... I'd like to pay off some bills, get a racing suit and compete with the s12 in nationals...but If one of you guys don't pick it up someone else will. I know someone wants to support my s12 drifting habit..

By the way i have never drifted this car....Thats what the s12 is for;)

Facebook Share    

I finally broke down and got 240.
But it's a Vert with 18's and a 5spd :)

Death to all tires, many clouds of smoke
Clutch kick plumes of it, till you choke.

Offline floodshark

« Reply #1 on: 04:42:13 PM / 14-Aug-08 »
Quote from: hillkill
This posting has most of the updates I've done to the car since i've aquired it.
http://www.club-s12.org/forums/index.php?s...18545&st=80

I love my vert too much but i gotta pay some bills. If you want it I will take $4000 cash firm. I know it's a lot but i put alot into it. it's got one of the best tops i've ever seen, plus It's got comfortable ass Recaro's and a list off $#it.
-All brake rotors and pads replaced, bled with super racing blue dot 4 silicon fluid(awesome $hit)
-5spd swap with awesome tranny, act street strip clutch, and braided stainless clutch line (eliminating the dampener)
- Install of sound system including MTx sub, Clarion and pioneer speakers (Infinity door speakers can be tossed in if the price is right)
- Replacement of dead Injector and clensing of the fuel system... (New z32 fuel filter)
- Replacement of H2o pump
- Replaced the alternator
- Door swap mod (No major dents and perfect paint match...panels not falling off) Looks stock.
- Recent tune up (belts, plugs, fluids)
-Coilover suspension (Pretty New Megan Racing coilovers~1000 miles In front and used cusco coils in the back)
-Replacement of the heater control and glove box
-VIS CF hood (I think Vader style, works well for keeping the engine cool, needs clear coat or paint)
-Good tires all around Parada spec 215/35/18 on front and 225/40/18 michellens on the back,
-18x8 +20 offset Black face rims with chrome lip
-silvia floor mats
- Silvia or 180sx parking and turn light (which ever has the two tone lights)
-JDM side markers (very Rare)
-A/C works great
_Optima Red Top battery
- I can weld the diff if you want for an extra $50 and the use of burning off a set of 15's
- i'm sure there is more but I'll remember later

This car has been my daily driver for a couple months now and I really don't want to sell it but If someone gives me $4000 for it I'll take it.... I'd like to pay off some bills, get a racing suit and compete with the s12 in nationals...but If one of you guys don't pick it up someone else will. I know someone wants to support my s12 drifting habit..

By the way i have never drifted this car....Thats what the s12 is for;)

I think I still have that car's ragged ass sun visors in my shed.  You've done wonders with that car, it was a mess when I gave it to Premo
I'm sleeping with your sister.

Offline hillkill

« Reply #2 on: 08:37:17 PM / 14-Aug-08 »
It was still a mess when I got it..   I feel like I just got done replacing everything that was broken and now I'm selling it, go figure.  I just remember all the engine and tranny mounts are in good condition since I had to replace all of them.

Offline Premo

« Reply #3 on: 07:11:33 PM / 15-Aug-08 »
noooooooo!!!!!!!1  

thats a sick ride btw guys! and taht top is less then a yr old! cost me a freakin grip. its a good price  ill be sad to see it go eric.

this was a DAMN FUCKING reliable car for me for years!  i drove this thing all up and down the coast with out one problem aside from teh radiator which i replaced with a new one.  the new owner will be happy with this car for sure!  good luck man.  hopefully it sticks in the 'family'  lolz

« Last Edit: 07:14:24 PM / 15-Aug-08 by Premo »
They speak of my drinking, but they never consider my thirst
-Scottish proverb

Quote from: EternalSwap
The Greeks contributed to many things in our culture, such as olives, gyros, Lenny Kravitz, anal sex and Oedipus.
premo + hillkill + lots-o-beer =
youtube.com/watch?v=lEecn6pLWLM
youtube.com/watch?v=f0YqCtd96f4

Offline hillkill

« Reply #4 on: 03:23:34 AM / 19-Aug-08 »
Well I just got back from a 240 meet and a couple people seemed interested so If anyone on the s12 forum wants a vert don't procrastinate on this. I'll take off the coils or the rims for -$400 each.  Just want to see if anyone wants to keep this car in the s12 family.