Minsk, Belarus Custom S12

Started by Nitro, 12:25:21 PM / 18-Aug-08

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Hi!

This is I believe the cleanest S12 we have so far in our community:

Draconis

Needs an engine to fit the looks!   Engine swap is in order.

TalkingGoats

I'd rather be a matchstick than a lighter.

Draconis

Quote from: DeathAndMajesty
Too Chav/Rice

Have you checked out the S12s beyond the US?  Lots in Euro/Britain and Aus are of similar style.  They have all gotten rave reviews around the world for their looks and ability.  I wouldnt quickly classify a car outside the US to our standards.  If it was in the US and in the US market and style of cars... then yes, it could be considered rice.  But if that's the movement outside the US, then I wouldnt say it's fair to use our/US standards.

Nitro

Thanks man!
Now that's rice:

200sxkitcar

Not too bad, definitely a Euro style.  For the cleanest S12s, check out Keith's and Gregorio's cars, they are factory-showroom clean practically.  Keith says his needs new paint, but Greg's is about as clean as they come!

Are those fenders flared out with fiberglass?
Sterling Picton

Nitro

Yeap, it's all in fiberglass:

I saw Keith's car - one of the best out there IMHO. But give me please a link to Gregorio's car page?

Keith

Quote from: 200sxkitcar
For the cleanest S12s, check out Keith's and Gregorio's cars, they are factory-showroom clean practically.  
I don't know about all of that.....speaking of mine anyways, but Gregs is just about as factory correct as they came...and is super clean.

Here is his site....  http://www.cardomain.com/ride/790372

*1984 S12 Turbo* CA18DET swap * Custom top mount header & dump pipe * Mitsu Heavy Industries EVO III 16g turbo * Custom 3" turbo back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler * Front mount intercooler * Front mount oil cooler * Nismo fuel pressure regulator * Walbro 255 * DSM 450cc Injestors * Apexi Safc II * AEM Wide Band * AEM Tru Boost * Z32 MAF * Cometic head gasket * Centerforce Dual Friction clutch *  Tokico lowering springs * Owned since 1989 *

*2007 BMW M6* S85 V10 sweetness

*2004 C5 Z06*

*2006 BMW E60 550i Sport* Boner stock; SOLD *

*1995 Maxima* Owned since 1995 SOLD

Car Domain

Nitro

Wow, "bought new back in 87"... Very clean!

sideways_s12

I've seen cleaner but it still looks good

Cashflip

Looks clean, fix the rust on the discs before it's called the "cleanest" but it is very smooth. I would've went with a sharper edged kit myself, to match the natural body lines Nissan was going for but it is very clean, not too over the top. I like the color.

DerMetzger

Quote from: Nitro
Thanks man!
Now that's rice:

That shit is so ugly that my nose just started bleeding.

My Nissans:
2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V *Totaled by some drunk asshole*
1990 S13 Hatch *Active*
1984 S12 Hatch *Sold* :(

Club-S12's #1 Resident Trekkie!

Julie

for a euro based s12, its in style... everywhere else in the world, its hardcore riced out

"like people, every car possesses a unique character, with its own DNA, talents, and idiosyncrasies. push it too hard and it'll turn on you, as a person would. if its worth anything, it gets more interesting the more you get to know it"

luck is earned through hard work and determination, not to mention the willingness to take risks and to see bad luck and setbacks as opportunities for growth and a new direction.

LonelyS12

wow that is very nice! is that your nitro?

i c u breakin' your neck     ;P

seb.racing

Walteezy

cough cough the engine bay isn't the cleanest lol. but ive seen better s12s on here but that one is fresh.
"Get Silly"
[/center]

Quote from: Jom
i for one am a fan of the hyphy cats in oregon and i agree with what theyre saying
Ã,°Black '87 MKII Notchback *Keisha* (CA20E)
Ã,°Red '85 MKI Notchback (Being Built)
Ã,°White '84 Turbo Hatch (CA18ET)

IggyEGuana

Not bad.

opinion...
Front bumper is UUUU-U-U-Ugly!!
Sharper bodywork to match the car's original design as stated.
Engine swap + clean/detail bay
Wheel fitment is ASSSSSS.  Needs wide, low offset 17s or 18s that fit the fender.
Interior needs clean, simple, tasteful mods with all proper gauges.

Other than that I like it. Really like the color.  Very deep and dark, I like.  And I like that theres no wing.  Looks very good without wing.  To many Euro S12s get those naaasty big wings on the rear.

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

Nitro

Quote from: mr.lonelyS12
wow that is very nice! is that your nitro?

Nope, that's not mine - that is one of our forum members.  Mine is not ready to show yet:

David B

LOL at "custom"

what isnt either, OEM, or CUSTOM on a s12?

caged ca20e/ka24e/sr20det/ka24de/1jzgte SRA hatch. super sick

Quote from: Arro
Goddamn David you seriously are hard core man.
Quote from: tjs91tsi
Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!