Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Rip Cat :(  (Read 1272 times)

Offline David B

• S12 Guru
Rip Cat :(
« on: 08:02:43 PM / 03-Oct-08 »
i was putting my diff back in tonight and my nieghbor with some european accent comes over and tells me that hes very sorry but i have to look at this.

i go over to my poor cat right in front of my house (it was dark) and i just saw him about an hour ago running around.

the cat is everywhere, insides out. all over the road, once i saw my cats face and figured it was mine i turned around, the really nice nieggbor told me to go back to my house and hell clean it up.

my fucking speed limit on my road is 15 mph.
my cat was not on its side. lifeless, it was splattered like someone with a god damn truck demolished it.

sad thing is i NEVER see my cats on the road. they usually are inside and stuff.

ill get back to my diff though. this is unfair, i havent had a cat die since i was about 10, and they werent spatterd on the road
fuck

Facebook Share    

caged ca20e/ka24e/sr20det/ka24de/1jzgte SRA hatch. super sick

Quote from: Arro
Goddamn David you seriously are hard core man.
Quote from: tjs91tsi
Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!

Offline demonic s12

• BANNED Users
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #1 on: 08:09:20 PM / 03-Oct-08 »
aww im sorry to hear that man, i have two cats myself and i personally would go on a witch hunt to find the dick that did it

*BANNED*

Offline Dave

« Reply #2 on: 08:09:25 PM / 03-Oct-08 »
OMG dude, if it was my cat I would have gutted the neighbor for that.  I am so sorry!

Offline blue streak

• http://na
« Reply #3 on: 08:11:17 PM / 03-Oct-08 »
I'm sorry for your loss dude.

Offline ryan206

« Reply #4 on: 08:18:00 PM / 03-Oct-08 »
Damn man, that sucks...

If someone hit my dog, I'd be outside with a gun, a shovel and bag of lime, looking for that bitch...

Offline David B

• S12 Guru
« Reply #5 on: 08:39:05 PM / 03-Oct-08 »
theres no way to find out... and regardless that wouldnt make my cat come back... guhh this sucks. and i fucked up my car all in the same night

Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!

Offline nismologist

• S12 Guru
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: 08:54:03 PM / 03-Oct-08 »
take a shot for a loved one.

YOU THOUGHT SO, BUT I KNOW SO.
-Macho Man Randy Savage

Offline demonic s12

• BANNED Users
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #7 on: 10:04:24 PM / 03-Oct-08 »
consider in the future to have an inside cat, thats how ours live, they are still happy

if you raise them right, they actually are afraid to go outside, and prefer the comfort of home

i honestly freak out whenever i lose one of them, id hate to lose them like that though
*BANNED*

Offline David B

• S12 Guru
« Reply #8 on: 10:20:57 PM / 03-Oct-08 »
i mean ive had alot of cats die, this is just been s recent i really liked these cats, they are siamese sisters, one looks more like a tomcat (one that got hit)

and i dunno man, she was splatterd, intestines everywhere... it was so bad

Offline demonic s12

• BANNED Users
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #9 on: 10:26:37 PM / 03-Oct-08 »
Quote from: David B
i mean ive had alot of cats die, this is just been s recent i really liked these cats, they are siamese sisters, one looks more like a tomcat (one that got hit)

and i dunno man, she was splatterd, intestines everywhere... it was so bad

that is so fucked

i felt so terrible when i hit a rabbit when i was delivering pizza, i went back to wok and clocked out for a half our and chainsmoked the whole time

some people are just assholes though
*BANNED*

Offline sam31183

• Dark Lord of The Drift
  • Moderators
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
« Reply #10 on: 12:36:27 AM / 04-Oct-08 »
your cat looks like my familys arley...he is such a good mouse hunter. My family lots a cat this summer, she was very very old, and ran away from home, but she didnt make it far. I found her when I was on a bike ride less then a mile from my house. She had collapsed, prolly from age, from the way she was facing i think she was on her way home...she was un harmed tho, so that was good. She was my step mom/step sisters cat and they had her for a long time...dad and deb were in seattle when i found her so i called them and asked if they wanted me to tell the girls and they said not to...kind of weird i know...at least she wasnt attacked or anything. We also lost our 16 year old border collie a couple weeks ago because he had to get put down because he couldnt walk anymore due to old age...as far as losing pets goes...i am right there with you now man.

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogen
  haha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)

Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

Offline driftMN

• n00b
    • http://
« Reply #11 on: 02:03:02 AM / 04-Oct-08 »
That shit pisses me off. I have had my cat for 12 years. I never let her out. When I go to bed she is right there waiting for me. I love her just as much as I do my girlfriend, maby more