Rear Window Latches Please!!!

Started by EV S12, 08:33:47 PM / 17-Nov-08

Previous topic - Next topic

EV S12

Hey... been on this site for a month or so now and never even thought to ask around for the one part my s12 needs ( except a replacement for my ca20 ). Those rear window latches for a blue interior and the window seals. They were broken some time ago and the previous owner just sealed 'em up with some heavy asphalt shit. So yea... anyone?

David B

zip ties!

actuallyy id just bolt them shut dude, it makes it easier for people to steal your car, hence i broke one of mine when i locked my keys in it,

all you do is take a flathead screwdriver and slide it up in the window up against the plastic latch, either hammer, or hit with your hand and that shit just breaks apart and then getting to the front locks are a breeze

caged ca20e/ka24e/sr20det/ka24de/1jzgte SRA hatch. super sick

Quote from: Arro
Goddamn David you seriously are hard core man.
Quote from: tjs91tsi
Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!

EV S12

never really thought about that... they seem to have been fairly brittle to begin with. It's nice to be able to open them though, and I've got to at least replace the window trim 'caus the tar stuff the last owner sealed 'em up with looks nasty!