Largest S12 Meet Ever!!!

Started by s12god, 04:26:12 PM / 10-Jan-09

Previous topic - Next topic

s12god

I'm tryin to put together a STL meet this spring. I want this thing to be huge. from ny to cali. i would like every one to come. lots of pics and on a week end. we can meet up at midnight madness, It's a once a month drift comp. Cant have  them in cali all the time. So you cali guys have to come stl too.

Any one down?

seishuku

I wouldn't mind going back to MO to visit some people we know there, but I don't think I could find the time to go it.
It's also a lot of miles to cover with the 'ol S12, especially a heavy modded one.
Matt W.
Daily: 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Previous Daily: 2011 Camaro V6 (tree fell on it)
Previous previous: 2013 VW Jetta TDI super polluter (got bought back)

200sxkitcar

yeah, I'd say of us socal guys, perhaps a *few* cars would survive the journey.  I can't say mine would be able to again lol
Sterling Picton

Garrett76zt

aww come on guys! I just did the 2000mile trek to FL and back . . .
*sigline deleted for violation of the rules*

seishuku

We'll see, I gotta get new brake lines, fix some stuff on the cooling system (mostly the fan temp switch), and probably should put some kind of heat shield on the brake master and hard lines.

Gotta remember, I don't have any interior, not even a dash... Some cops don't like that.
Matt W.

Phisherman09

given enough warning i could probably do that.. never been to st louis before, and after all, i do like road trips  but then again, that is like 1200 miles away..
-86 200sx hatch

ryan206

we just need a west coast meet, east coast meet and midwest meet..

No way in hell I'm driving 2,142 miles for a Club-S12 meet.. I have faith in my car, just not THAT much faith..

I'd be down to drive to Cali or something for a meet, cause thats only like 1,137 miles

s12god

I think I have my brother silver_s13 talked into going w/ his 86 turbo. I am bringing wy s12 with my maxima engine. haha.

Xano

Quote from: s12god
I think I have my brother silver_s13 talked into going w/ his 86 turbo. I am bringing wy s12 with my maxima engine. haha.
if i get mine going, STL is super close, like only a few hours drive from me, so you can bet on my trying to get there.  Either way I may show up with my metro.
~xano

Keith

Mmmm, about 520 miles up there for me.  I would possibly go...but it would have to be a HUGE commitment from everyone.  I won't drive up there for just a few s12's.....have to be like 20+

*1984 S12 Turbo* CA18DET swap * Custom top mount header & dump pipe * Mitsu Heavy Industries EVO III 16g turbo * Custom 3" turbo back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler * Front mount intercooler * Front mount oil cooler * Nismo fuel pressure regulator * Walbro 255 * DSM 450cc Injestors * Apexi Safc II * AEM Wide Band * AEM Tru Boost * Z32 MAF * Cometic head gasket * Centerforce Dual Friction clutch *  Tokico lowering springs * Owned since 1989 *

*2007 BMW M6* S85 V10 sweetness

*2004 C5 Z06*

*2006 BMW E60 550i Sport* Boner stock; SOLD *

*1995 Maxima* Owned since 1995 SOLD

Car Domain

bluke1

sounds cool, although i agree with keith, would have to be big enough to warrant the trip.
on a long enough timeline, everyones survival rate drops to zero

86 200sx notch racecar (soon to be kade)
86 200sx notch ka swap project
87 200sx se welded diff beater
87 200sx se daily driver
76 cadillac miller meteor endloader hearse

EV S12

Hey, I'm starting to consider it from New Brunswick...  so the whiners better put up and get their shit together. Brake lines and heat shields... please... ( just kidding, I know how hard it is to find the time to finish anything, not to mention drive halfway across the country in a twenty-something y/o car )

Arro

Well, if you want the "largest S12 meet ever" you will have to beat this:

-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Keith

Quote from: Arro
Been done..............YEARS ago  

*1984 S12 Turbo* CA18DET swap * Custom top mount header & dump pipe * Mitsu Heavy Industries EVO III 16g turbo * Custom 3" turbo back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler * Front mount intercooler * Front mount oil cooler * Nismo fuel pressure regulator * Walbro 255 * DSM 450cc Injestors * Apexi Safc II * AEM Wide Band * AEM Tru Boost * Z32 MAF * Cometic head gasket * Centerforce Dual Friction clutch *  Tokico lowering springs * Owned since 1989 *

*2004 C5 Z06*

Car Domain

Arro

That's in Japan, I think we're all speaking other than the Japanese
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Keith

That's in Japan
Yes, yes.....but no one specified largest "U.S." meet

*2004 C5 Z06*

Car Domain

Phisherman09

Quote from: eminem_rh25
we just need a west coast meet, east coast meet and midwest meet..

No way in hell I'm driving 2,142 miles for a Club-S12 meet.. I have faith in my car, just not THAT much faith..

I'd be down to drive to Cali or something for a meet, cause thats only like 1,137 miles

just an idea, that would probably take some hella planning, but have a east, west, and mid meet all on the same day???
-86 200sx hatch

s12god

Arro you have to try to make it too.

We still have allot of time to put a great meet together. I bought a complete vg30 for my se. I didn't think my vg build was going fast enough. The new vg should be swapped in soon.
My brothers s12 should be done buy then too. He's adding a ca20 intake plenum, 60mm tb and fmic on his ca18et. I'm trying to get a date and place set in stone right now. I will let you know when I have a update.

Make sure to bring extra parts and bits to sell trade or just pass on.

seishuku

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/arr...12_12-21-08.jpg
Yeah, fook you cali boy.

Some times I wish I lived out there...
Matt W.

s12god

just an idea, that would probably take some hella planning, but have a east, west, and mid meet all on the same day???

I though about that too, but it would be better to span them out with 2-3 days in between the meets to make possible for some of us to make it to 2 out of 3 of the meets. Like a tour, Like the z31 guys have. maybey we can merge the two.

This is post 300 for me. HELL YA.