Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How To Pursue Resolutions To Technical Problems With The Forum  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Arro

• Administrator
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
    • http://www.cardomain.com/id/arro200sx
If you are having technical issues with your account, you can PM me about it. If you are having problems even accessing that or can't log in, you can EMAIL me at the email address on the main page, but since many of you are lazy: clubs12admin@gmail.com

In the email, tell me your login name, and describe what your issues are. I try to check the admin email DAILY, although sometimes I am not able to. BE PATIENT! The world is NOT going to end because you're not able to do something on the forum... I suppose the exception to this is if you're trying to buy or sell something and there is some consideration to timing, but that is the ONLY reason.

If you are having problems logging in, OR if you forgot your password, DO NOT create another account. I am going to be reviewing all the new accounts, and I will spot it and DELETE the account, and I may take action on your original account. EMAIL ME. I can reset passwords, and look at user account settings, and often I can resolve it.

BE WARNED! I have tools available to me on the forum to spot and eliminate these kinds of accounts, so please do not think you can put one past me. Save yourself the grief. Email me, let me look into the technical issue you are having, and I will get back to you in email with the results.

So, if you are having problems or simply forgot your password, EMAIL ME, but DO NOT create another account, as I will DELETE IT. Also, if you post about your problems in the forums, I will DELETE your account, and once I resolve your issue, you will be post-banned for one week. I'm not trying to be a hard-ass, I'm just trying to keep people from doing whatever they damn well please. You guys don't want an undetermined amount of downtime while I hunt for a new server because it was filled with erroneous crap, do you? Trust me, it won't be pretty, and won't be a fast resolution. There are server limits, and I'd prefer to stay far away from those limits.

There is an admin email, please use it. I won't tolerate going around the procedure. I will however labor to resolve any issues that are relayed to me in the admin email, so use it, and let me help you.

« Last Edit: 10:18:44 PM / 29-Jan-09 by Arro »

Facebook Share    

-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.org
Hella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX
[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Offline sideways_s12

• CS12 OG
  • Moderators
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan 200SX
  • Quit Fuckin around and start the car!
How To Pursue Resolutions To Technical Problems With The Forum
« Reply #1 on: 10:25:40 PM / 29-Jan-09 »
This is all thanks to me guys sorry lol I should have waited lol but was impatient due to the fact that i needed to get to my pm's anyway there was no need for it and i apologize for useless shit.....

Offline Arro

• Administrator
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
    • http://www.cardomain.com/id/arro200sx
« Reply #2 on: 10:28:07 PM / 29-Jan-09 »
It is a general message to all on the forum, not designed to single anyone out.
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.org
Hella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX
[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Offline sideways_s12

• CS12 OG
  • Moderators
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan 200SX
  • Quit Fuckin around and start the car!
« Reply #3 on: 10:29:45 PM / 29-Jan-09 »
But if not for me you wouldn't have posted it it's all good I know I fucked up

Offline Draconis

« Reply #4 on: 05:02:47 PM / 30-Jan-09 »
Also, I will try to help out in checking the Admin email.  I have been slacking lately and should really start being more active on it if there is anything that is in dire need.

I suggest when you send an email, under the topic option put something like account issues, password assistance and such.  Thanks.