I really dont F$#%ing care
13 (65%)
put it in the S14, as having an Aftermarket Rules
5 (25%)
I really dont F$#%ing care
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 25

VG30_S12

kind of curious on what you guys think, and i know it may be a stupid question, but its one that i need to answer so i can devise a plan of attack...

I love the S12, I "like" the S14...
My original thought was to put the FJ20ET into the S12, but then I thought that" if its in the S12, and I max out the car, it may become less fun to daily drive... and if i dont build it, ill never really know the potential of the FJ20ET... that and there is next too no aftermarket support for the S12(this excludes you bart <3) so to be fair, i doubt i can ever get the S12 to handle like an S14. I like the S12 more, so i thought about making it my daily, but im not sure... if i put the FJ20ET into the S12, id probably be likely to toss away that KA and put the FJ20E into the S14...

my second idea is to keep the S12 NA, and maybe tune it a little with carbs or something... and then take the S14 and go all out... I like the S12 as a daily, the S14 is ok, but i liked the S12 more... the S14 has more suspension and upgrades, the body is sleeker and it'd be something newer so people would probably pay attention to the fact it has an FJ20 and not the same SR,CA, KA or RB that is in everyone else. but then agian, there's the extra work that it'll take to get it in(which i doubt it be too much) and more or less im looking at mega squirt for both to get them running anyway.

what do you guys think? what would you do?
please, if you vote, post what you think and what you'd do...

1984 Nissan 200sx S12 (FJ20E/KA24DE) its back on bitches >:)
1983 Datsun 280zx megasquirt project (H8FE02)
1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Family Hauler/Parts Grabber
"sounds like youve got a serious case of being a WHINY LITTLE BITCH, i'm prescribing you a large dose of MAN THE FUCK UP!!!!"
~friend

David B

caged ca20e/ka24e/sr20det/ka24de/1jzgte SRA hatch. super sick

Quote from: Arro
Goddamn David you seriously are hard core man.
Quote from: tjs91tsi
Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!

Phisherman09

lol. are you stupid? put it in a s12!
-86 200sx hatch

demonic s12

youll get more bang for the buck with the s12...

lighter chassis, enough suspension support, what else do you need?
*BANNED*

Xano

im not a fan of the FJ, or any factory turbo 4cyl.  I'm a fan of V6's.

I voted that I dont care, you'll enjoy it no matter what you'd put it in, so who cares.
~xano

sam31183

s14 = better daily, its roomier and more reliable.
s12 = better car to build and beat on...for many reasons lol.

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

cool S12

EightySix200SX

VOTED..... AND SLAP THAT IN THE S12!!!
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

Leegamer

ryan206

Put the FJ20ET in the S12.

I wouldn't recommend driving an FJ powered daily. Parts aren't as easily available and daily driving a car will put a lot more wear & tear on the motor.

Personally, I would put the FJ20ET in the S12, keep the FJ20E in a garage as a spare and keep the S14 KA'd and daily drive that.

If you want more fun from the S14, throw a turbo kit on it.

I agree that the S12 is somewhat limited on aftermarket, but you have the hardest to get S12 in the states right now. Keep it FJ'd..

I'd also recommend a new lip, clear markers, FJ Grill and a couple other parts for it

VG30_S12

well, concensus of CS12 is that i should keep the KA to the S14 and FJs to the S12
well...
YOU GUYS ARE FUGGIN BIASED

lol jk
well, the reason i was thinking of doing it this way was cause the S14 is mostly uncomfortable(im a big turd, ask Instinct Decay and Chris), and beleve it or not, i can fit my kids into the S12 and not the S14

but you guys do have a point, fj = hard to find parts, while KA = most tripped over motor in the junkyard and it was made in the good ol united states of mexico(look it up), so at anyrate, the S14 should remain KApowered and the S12 will have the JDM FJ20ET(asuming i didnt buy a blown engine) also i dont have to buy Two megasquirts to run two engines...

anyway, thanks for your inputs, more are welcome though
"sounds like youve got a serious case of being a WHINY LITTLE BITCH, i'm prescribing you a large dose of MAN THE FUCK UP!!!!"
~friend

seishuku

Ooo, I know what you should do with it!

GIVE IT TO ME!
Matt W.
Daily: 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Previous Daily: 2011 Camaro V6 (tree fell on it)
Previous previous: 2013 VW Jetta TDI super polluter (got bought back)

nismologist

how the hell do you even have an EXTRA fj?

YOU THOUGHT SO, BUT I KNOW SO.
-Macho Man Randy Savage

VG30_S12

there was the FJ I got with the s12 from flyinlow, to which i need to get back from the machinest guy
then there was an NA and Turbo FJ20, both on sale on ebay from the same guy, which I purchased both
~friend

sam31183

i think you should make a kick ass table out of one of the back up fjs until the time comes for a full out fj build.

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...