Tribute To Super Silhouette On The 27th Year

Started by Praizewood, 08:20:34 AM / 28-Mar-09

Previous topic - Next topic

Praizewood

Quote from: EightySix200SX
nice tribute alot of these pictures i have never seen. ill be saving them now also thanks!!!
Yeah me too lol. Well I just save them whenever I come across them so in the end it's a little collection, and ur welcome. Cool to see people share the same enthusiasm.
I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

USEF says "Impulsion is the term used to describe the transmission of an eager and energetic, yet controlled propulsive energy generated from the hindquarters into the athletic movement of the horse.". How cool is that? Impulsion build here

Praizewood

Updated with a 1Ã,½ hour long best motoring video featuring silvia silhouette, skyline and bmw1. Lot of the other videos are taken from this full review.
I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

USEF says "Impulsion is the term used to describe the transmission of an eager and energetic, yet controlled propulsive energy generated from the hindquarters into the athletic movement of the horse.". How cool is that? Impulsion build here

Leegamer

Quote from: Praizewood
Updated with a 1Ã,½ hour long best motoring video featuring silvia silhouette, skyline and bmw1. Lot of the other videos are taken from this full review.

You are awesome.

Arro

Really great thread, good job compiling all that info and images/vids  
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Praizewood

I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

Nemisis

Sweet shit!

Notice the power to weight ratio points out that the car only weighs about 2000lbs.

I think the only "S12" ones I've seen were replica bosozoku ones... Other than that I'm pretty sure they were all S110 bodied with a S12 front and rear.
May she rest in peace 07-12-06
1984 Nissan Silvia RS12 CA18ET

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2015 Ford Fiesta base model... and I mean BASE- Manual crank windows and no cruise control.

1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo 5spd T-top *Project: White Knight*

D-sport S12

agh i want some crazy dished Hoshinos now
Jesse R

Keichi Tsuchiya: "I'm afraid if I raced you on the street I'd push you to your death."

Praizewood

There are specs in first post its a little more than 2000lbs. But the power to weight ratio is none the less high up!

As the hoshinos are two piece its pretty much possible to get some deep dished ones custom made. It's all about how much you want to spend
I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

Praizewood

Added a bunch of new photos. The new improved google picture search function comes in really handy
I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

Deezus

i love how its a full on race car... but its still 4 lug lmao

Quote from: hotdoghogie on 03:30:07 PM / 15-Oct-10
Deez why the flip are you so smart sometimes.

Quote from: Arro on 03:02:02 PM / 25-Jul-11
OMFG THE TROLL IS OUT!

Quote from: Athens on 11:48:05 AM / 28-Jul-11
Deezus is always in maximum trollverdrive mode.

IggyEGuana

the s12 based version i remembered seeing is actually a s12 racer with silhouette style aero and paint.  gimme a min to upload the pics off my comp.  i saved em a long while back.  cant find em online anymore so i guess its good that i did.

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

IggyEGuana

this pic is sick cuz its from back then.  car is japanese and he's drifting! haha. ok not the type of drifting we think of today but u know. wish it were better quality and better view.

i think this one is aussie or kiwi.  pretty nicely done widebody on it.  i like the look a lot.  i'm jealous of these guys

Drift Build Thread

Praizewood

Lol Iggy I thought you were talking about this one for a sec

But yeah the car in the last two pictures is from australia as far as I know too and it got a lz20b engine?
Some more pictures:

The first picture looks like a Japan Super Sport Sedan car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts_zJJK0jD0&feature=fvsr

Yup, you can spot it in the beginning and around 3:00

Do you guys remember the red s12 with real wide bodykit? That's probably a rebuild or repainted Super Sport Sedan

I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

BattleFairy

Abandon all Hope
Project: Battle Fairy
QuoteNow, I won't be a dick like Battlefairy was.......

IggyEGuana

rofl

great work finding those pics.  u are the king of s12 photo

Drift Build Thread

Praizewood

I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

BattleFairy

i wonder from which car the rear fender panels are

that shit look so dope

maybe porsche?
Abandon all Hope

IggyEGuana

i would guess hand made just for that car.  but u never can tell.

and ye its LZ20B

heres a pic of the engine bay.

Drift Build Thread

Kustamogen

I would literally give one of my testicles for that car

BattleFairy

Praize
do you have a website or more about this car

I want this fenders!
Abandon all Hope