First S12

Started by FrankensteinZ31, 05:05:52 PM / 25-Jul-09

Previous topic - Next topic

FrankensteinZ31

I am new to the s12 group but not to Nissan.  I just bought my s12 for $700 from my cousin and I love every bit of it.  It is the SE and the only down fall is that it is auto and the suspension feels like it is from a Buick and the stock wheels are painted black I guess..  I have always loved the vg motor ever since I had my z31.  It is my daily for now until I can get my z31 back in order.  So I am wanting to do just a little bit to it.  Like the 280zx Tokico struts for the front and the z31 struts for the rear along with the cm springs.  Also if anyone has any info on how I can get the marker lights and grill for it please let me know.  Thank you!  Oh the wiper is now fixed.  Had to get a bushing from my z31 parts car

nismologist

my guess is the 200 na vs the 300 na the 200 is going to win

YOU THOUGHT SO, BUT I KNOW SO.
-Macho Man Randy Savage

FrankensteinZ31

Quote from: nismologist
my guess is the 200 na vs the 300 na the 200 is going to win

z31 has an hx35w turbo,walbro fuel pump 460cc injectors, z32 maf, nistune, lc-1 wideband, porsche 944 intercooler, 3 inch cm exhaust and a 6 puck clutch from kentucky clutch..not many people have heard of them they are just local.

Xano

Please update your user profile with your location! we have many members from many areas, and it helps us determine parts availability and things like that.
~xano

FrankensteinZ31

Quote from: Xano
Please update your user profile with your location! we have many members from many areas, and it helps us determine parts availability and things like that.

Sorry about that, always something I forget when I join a new forum

zastaba

Looks like a nice ride!

Also love the profile pic - classic!  

-------------- [+_+] ---------------
----------My Erebuni S12----------
--My S12 Parts Sale [Ab]-[Can]
--
-------------------------------------

FrankensteinZ31

Quote from: zastaba
Looks like a nice ride!

Also love the profile pic - classic!  

Thanks!  The car used to be red but someone down the line painted it gold.  They didnt remove the trim so in a few spots you can see the red but ohwell I really cant complain.

a tin pan alley

WWWWWWWWWWWWOAH! what the hell color is that?! did it come from the factory like that?

it's almost the color i want to repaint mine. the tone i'm thinking about doing has a bit more yellow to it. not a lot, just a bit.

that's so cool, i'm really glad to see that. welcome to the club.

FrankensteinZ31

Quote from: a tin pan alley
WWWWWWWWWWWWOAH! what the hell color is that?! did it come from the factory like that?

it's almost the color i want to repaint mine. the tone i'm thinking about doing has a bit more yellow to it. not a lot, just a bit.

that's so cool, i'm really glad to see that. welcome to the club.

I am not really sure. It was resprayed about 6 years ago.  Because a teacher I had owned the car before it was bought by my cousin then by me haha.  But thank you!

here are a few more pics

a tin pan alley

yeah, that color is fucking awesome. that house's exterior looks neat too.

Michael81

Welcome  and nice car, looks great

Xano

My friend it'd be a hell of a drive for you, but we have midwest meets in Beloit WI from time to time.  Probably about a 8 or 9 hour drive.
~xano

nismologist

i can promise you will not be disappointed with a welded diff,cm springs/shocks, and a five speed.

-Macho Man Randy Savage

FrankensteinZ31

Quote from: nismologist
i can promise you will not be disappointed with a welded diff,cm springs/shocks, and a five speed.

I plan on buying a z32 diff for it from my friend.  Not much on welded diffs but thats just me.  I plan on buying the springs and shocks soon.  But ill see about that.  Then work my way to the tranny then diff.

nismologist

i could out slide my buddies fc in the rain with a one legger and completely shot rack and front shocks. these se's are the balls.

-Macho Man Randy Savage

Maxpow

Nice car, awesome color. Welcome
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Squirrely Drifter") - Totaled and Gone forever
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Weebly Wobbler") - Impounded and Gone forever
2007 Kia Spectra - Fantastic Daily Driver - Custom CAI, NGK wires/plugs.
2002 Hyundai Accent - Totaled and Gone Forever.

MAXPOW'S PARTS SALES: http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=31350.new#new
SEND ME A PMhttp://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2092 /EMAIL Maxpow99@hotmail.com

Certified Member of SoCal Parts Alliance.

Quote from: Jay on 10:01:05 PM / 14-Nov-11
And, I'm going to say this publicly. Maxpow knows how to keep me at bay, while still laughing with him. Take lessons y'all

Ju_S12_Turbo

Quote from: FrankensteinZ31
I plan on buying a z32 diff for it from my friend.

I am pretty sure the Z32 diff doesn't bolt in, but it seems you know your stuff so I'm sure you have a plan. And that is a really clean SE you got there

FrankensteinZ31

Quote from: Ju_S12_Turbo
I am pretty sure the Z32 diff doesn't bolt in, but it seems you know your stuff so I'm sure you have a plan. And that is a really clean SE you got there

oh, im still new to the s12 stuff and im just used to the z31 haha.  But thank you!  Still trying to learn everything there is about the s12 haha

Leegamer

Clean SE.  Looks awesome in gold.

dwardle

Looks like a great project to start on, not much rust at all.

How does the engine feel, still strong?
'87 Notch w/ SR20det @ 12psi max
SSR Formula Mesh 15" rims w/ terrible tires
13.8s @ 103mph 1/4 mile