Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Behold, Ka24e S12 Dyno!!  (Read 5370 times)

Offline David B

  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: NOVA (Northern VA), Manassas
  • Posts: 7,366
Behold, Ka24e S12 Dyno!!
« on: 07:21:38 PM / 21-Nov-09 »
133 hp

143 tq

dynojet


i have yet to imagine what over 200+ horsepower is going to feel like



heres my ca20 one



last year
« Last Edit: 07:15:15 PM / 21-Nov-09 by David B »

Facebook Share    



caged ca20e/ka24e/sr20det/ka24de/1jzgte SRA hatch. super sick

Quote from: Arro
Goddamn David you seriously are hard core man.
Quote from: tjs91tsi
Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!

Offline Arro

  • Administrator
  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: San Jacinto, CA, USA (951)
  • Posts: 16,885
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
    • http://www.cardomain.com/id/arro200sx
Behold, Ka24e S12 Dyno!!
« Reply #1 on: 07:25:57 PM / 21-Nov-09 »
So what's the next step for power increase?
-Jason Arro


'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.org
Hella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX
[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Offline David B

  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: NOVA (Northern VA), Manassas
  • Posts: 7,366
Behold, Ka24e S12 Dyno!!
« Reply #2 on: 07:39:53 PM / 21-Nov-09 »
Quote from: Arro
So what's the next step for power increase?


dohc kat

i got the gt2860r
xs power intercooler
xs power turbo manifold
spec stage 2 clutch, random turbo stuff
ka24de
« Last Edit: 07:40:35 PM / 21-Nov-09 by David B »


caged ca20e/ka24e/sr20det/ka24de/1jzgte SRA hatch. super sick

Quote from: Arro
Goddamn David you seriously are hard core man.
Quote from: tjs91tsi
Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!

Offline Arro

  • Administrator
  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: San Jacinto, CA, USA (951)
  • Posts: 16,885
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
    • http://www.cardomain.com/id/arro200sx
Behold, Ka24e S12 Dyno!!
« Reply #3 on: 07:43:08 PM / 21-Nov-09 »
I have the XS Power turbo manifold, make sure you get the revised version with the additional bracing on the runners and collector. It's a beautiful manifold

I'm all for another KADET
-Jason Arro


'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.org
Hella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX
[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Offline David B

  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: NOVA (Northern VA), Manassas
  • Posts: 7,366
Behold, Ka24e S12 Dyno!!
« Reply #4 on: 06:45:10 PM / 22-Nov-09 »
Quote from: Arro
I have the XS Power turbo manifold, make sure you get the revised version with the additional bracing on the runners and collector. It's a beautiful manifold

I'm all for another KADET


im gonna figure out a way to add some support to the manifold that i have

the list i made is what i already have, not trying to get
« Last Edit: 06:45:36 PM / 22-Nov-09 by David B »


caged ca20e/ka24e/sr20det/ka24de/1jzgte SRA hatch. super sick

Quote from: Arro
Goddamn David you seriously are hard core man.
Quote from: tjs91tsi
Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!

Offline ClutchKick86

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Location: Richmond, VT
  • Posts: 103
    • http://
Behold, Ka24e S12 Dyno!!
« Reply #5 on: 04:01:09 PM / 02-Feb-10 »
wtf happened at 5800 rpm?!? with the ca20e

Offline Navy_Mech2

Behold, Ka24e S12 Dyno!!
« Reply #6 on: 04:04:06 PM / 02-Feb-10 »
Quote from: ClutchKick86
wtf happened at 5800 rpm?!? with the ca20e

The engine sneezed  

By the way dave, are you gonna build the bottom end?
« Last Edit: 04:06:39 PM / 02-Feb-10 by Navy_Mech2 »
Quote from: EternalSwap
when I came into this thread i expected to see s12 breeding
Quote from: shoutbox
[18:00] acadianasportscars: they put like a pound and a half of various sliced meat
[18:13] Navy_Mech2: im a fan of meat
[18:32] acadianasportscars: thats what she said
[18:39] Colonel Gustard: LOL
[19:11] Navy_Mech2: knew that was coming

Not a nissan...but follow my big turbo mazda build here: http://www.mazdaspeedforums.org/forum/f498/navys-bt-build-114631/#post1543095

Offline David B

  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: NOVA (Northern VA), Manassas
  • Posts: 7,366
Behold, Ka24e S12 Dyno!!
« Reply #7 on: 11:30:39 PM / 02-Feb-10 »
Quote from: Navy_Mech2
The engine sneezed  

By the way dave, are you gonna build the bottom end?
new plans. got a sr lol


caged ca20e/ka24e/sr20det/ka24de/1jzgte SRA hatch. super sick

Quote from: Arro
Goddamn David you seriously are hard core man.
Quote from: tjs91tsi
Ohh, and unless you havn't figured it out yet, Stop driving with coolant leaks and Stop dropping nails in your fucking trannys!!!

Offline Maxpow

  • S12 Guru
  • *****
  • Location: Carlsbad, Ca (North San Diego County)
  • Posts: 4,192
  • Vehicle: 1987 Nissan S12
Behold, Ka24e S12 Dyno!!
« Reply #8 on: 11:47:53 PM / 02-Feb-10 »
Quote from: ClutchKick86
wtf happened at 5800 rpm?!? with the ca20e


Vtech Yo!


Oh... wait... nevermind.
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Squirrely Drifter") - Totaled and Gone forever
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Weebly Wobbler") - Impounded and Gone forever
2007 Kia Spectra - Fantastic Daily Driver - Custom CAI, NGK wires/plugs.
2002 Hyundai Accent - Totaled and Gone Forever.

MAXPOW'S PARTS SALES: http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=31350.new#new
SEND ME A PMhttp://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2092 /EMAIL Maxpow99@hotmail.com

Certified Member of SoCal Parts Alliance.

And, I'm going to say this publicly. Maxpow knows how to keep me at bay, while still laughing with him. Take lessons y'all