[Va] Two Vg30e Motors [parts][feeler Thread]

Started by VG33ERGazelle?, 06:15:12 PM / 19-Feb-10

Previous topic - Next topic

VG33ERGazelle?

I have two VG30E motors, both are year 1987, one came out of a Z31 and the other came out of my 200sx.

As of right now, I just want to gauge interest in these motors/their components it is possible that I will need to gather up around 300-400 dollars to buy another motor for my S12

if so, I will be selling anything and everything from both motors, so let me know what you guys are interested in okay?

the Z31 motor is solid top and bottom, the S12 motor probably has leaking head gaskets, which is why I was doing the swap in the first place but the cranks are different lengths and none of my timing stuff swaps over

I'm working on getting my hands on a VG33ER from an 01 xterra, but I'll need the money to do so, so as I'm workin on the deal with this guy I want to make sure I can make the money to buy it.

so think of this as a hypothetical name your price sale that will probably become a reality, because anyone who claims dibs on anything will get it for the price they offered if this pulls through.

help me out fellas, whatcha want/need?
Colin L. - First recorded case of a running, drivable VG33ER swapped S12
In Print, 2/6/2011 - Nico Club
Projects:
-'87 SE-V6, VG33ER Swapped
-Daily Driven S14K
-Graduate college at some point

What I lack in decorum, I make up for in absence of tact.
Quote from: sam31183 on 01:07:07 PM / 01-Sep-11
i has sweet coilovers and hoshinos, also my hood isnt pregnant with a supercharger baby.

fyneyoungstunna

hey, theres a supercharged vg from an exterra on nico club for 500

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

VG33ERGazelle?

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna

yeh that's actually the one I'm tryna get lol
Colin L. - First recorded case of a running, drivable VG33ER swapped S12
In Print, 2/6/2011 - Nico Club
Projects:
-'87 SE-V6, VG33ER Swapped
-Daily Driven S14K
-Graduate college at some point

What I lack in decorum, I make up for in absence of tact.
Quote from: sam31183 on 01:07:07 PM / 01-Sep-11
i has sweet coilovers and hoshinos, also my hood isnt pregnant with a supercharger baby.