Project: Resurrection.

Started by sideways_s12, 05:39:51 PM / 22-Feb-10

Previous topic - Next topic

sideways_s12

Quote from: Keith
Hey...I know that car!  Too bad Louie gave it up.  Glad it stayed in the family though...congrats man.  Last time I saw it running it had a ca20

Yeah thanks man hopefully when I'm done and with iggy's help i will have a formidable beast on my hands.....

Quote from: D-sport S12just needs to be a bit moar lower

And that was the first thing I said lol I will focus on moar lowar after i make sure she is running like a top....

D-sport S12

Quote from: sideways_s12
And that was the first thing I said lol I will focus on moar lowar after i make sure she is running like a top....

That is the same thing im doing to
Jesse R

Keichi Tsuchiya: "I'm afraid if I raced you on the street I'd push you to your death."

IggyEGuana

Quote from: D-sport S12
just needs to be a bit moar lower

its on 195/50 15 so the stance is kinda deceiving

I feel sorry for louie. cant believe he actually paid a shop to put the dohc ca in that car.  its such a ratty install.  needs to be yanked and redone.  lots of maint needed on the engine and OMG the wiring.  run for cover that wiring is death

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

sideways_s12

Bwahahahaha yeah the wiring is pretty pissed off hopefully we can get it all sorted out....so I can run the streets of vegas hahaha

vegasS12

Quote from: sideways_s12
Bwahahahaha yeah the wiring is pretty pissed off hopefully we can get it all sorted out....so I can run the streets of vegas hahaha
Haha just a few more months and The car will be ready.
But the car has alot of potential. Hope to see one of your s12 out on the road soon

sideways_s12

well right now were looking for a dd once that happens I can focus my time and energy on gettin this motor right....

sideways_s12

Well found a dd once I get this s14 done me an iggy are workin on then it'll be on to the det woot woot lol first mod I've done so far is to add a pad lock to my hood since it has hood pins I don't want anybody want going under my hood and fucking with shit lol

Shermer

lol I like your car looks good

sideways_s12

200sxkitcar

must see pics of padlock on hood.  this is epic awesome.
Sterling Picton

sideways_s12

Hahaha I'll post some up tomarrow...

sideways_s12

Well I guess a lil update is in order since i haven't done much with it lol. Well about a month ago my window some jackass decided to break my pass window for what reason I don't know but i do know who did it...lol and they will get theirs in due time well iwent to the jy and bought a new window which happened to have the same purple tin t the rest of the car has lol which was perfect lol then kendra got bored and decided to clean my rims and now they are blinging lol

vegasS12

Damn that sucks. Freaking haters suck man.

BattleFairy

Cars like yours are the reason why i chose the path of pain and buyed an S12

IT looks awesome

PLS for gods sake show us your exhaust system in detail

i need a catback and want modify a s13 system too
Abandon all Hope
Project: Battle Fairy
QuoteNow, I won't be a dick like Battlefairy was.......

EightySix200SX

ive had the same thing happen to me jason. they didnt take shit either but my faceplate not even the radio the fuckin faceplate. the principle alone made me want to kill.... bad. so i feel ur frustration
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

Kustamogen

last summer with my mx3 some fucktards took my faceplate out of my deck and put it on the ground and smashed it (it was just outside the door)

then they took my hood release handle and somehow bent it completely backwards (with their feet!) and snapped it off!!!! .....and they took like 10 bux in nickels and pennies from my console!

the next night I left a $20 on the dash and watched out the window with a golf club in my hand....I wanted to smash some shins!

sideways_s12

Quote from: BattleFairy
Cars like yours are the reason why i chose the path of pain and buyed an S12

IT looks awesome
PLS for gods sake show us your exhaust system in detail

i need a catback and want modify a s13 system too

I will post pics of it as soon as I start workin on it but its just an s13 exhaust chopped and welded to fit the s12 basically just made shorter no cat tho and it has a flex pipe

sideways_s12

Alrighty i'm finally getting to work on my beast gonna pull the head and see whats up as soon as I get off work. I will let you guys know how bad the damage best case scenario is a blown head gasket worst case scenario i'll need a new block *crosses fingers hoping for it to be the first one* wish me luck and hope for the best lol

sideways_s12

Ok Iggy, Mrs. Sideways and myself pulled apart the motor last and found very minimal damage to the motor first the head gasket was blown and second the #4 piston had a very slight hole around the edge near th cyl wall so from an assement last night I need a head gasket and a piston luckily I bought rods and pistons from the det for my single cam project so I have a spare set lol while I'm in there I'm gonna rering all 4 and check the bearings and make sure they are within spec then hopefully I can this bad boy up and running by the end of the month.. Wish me luck I will keep you updated as usual....

sam31183

no damage to that cylinder wall?

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...