Feedback For Club-s12 Vendors Or Parts Sellers

Started by Xano, 08:36:53 PM / 01-Mar-10

Previous topic - Next topic

Xano

The status of Bart's business dealings in no way reflects the Club-S12 Administration.

His (or anyone elses) status as an administrator/moderator here is not up for discussion by anyone other than myself, Arro, and the rest of the Moderating team and Admin team.

There is a specific way to post feedback for transactions, and we would like that process followed.

Also, I meant to close that thread, however I had accidentally hit the Delete button, but I'm sure most of you know the thread I'm talking about.
~xano

Praizewood

That was my only way to communicate with him
I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

USEF says "Impulsion is the term used to describe the transmission of an eager and energetic, yet controlled propulsive energy generated from the hindquarters into the athletic movement of the horse.". How cool is that? Impulsion build here

Xano

Quote from: Praizewood
That was my only way to communicate with him
I understand that bit, and that was not the main reason this was brought up.  As I said, I meant to save the thread but close it, so that you could see his response, but it was accidentally deleted.

The most recent case was an issue that was getting out of hand though, which is why we try to stick to our normal methods of vendor Feedback.
~xano

Arro

I repeat this one more time, and then I will issue warnings and/or temp bans.

There is a format for posting feedback on vendors/sellers on here, and you are to use it. There will be no threads in Coffee Shop or anywhere else discussing a single seller or vendor, unless it is in the proper format and place. If you are unsure where or how to write or review feedback for a buyer, a seller, or a vendor, contact a staff member and ask for further assistance.

But I would think that taking the time to look over the sections on here would make it pretty obvious.

Again, there will be NO discussions outside of the determined format.

Don't be lazy. Write a review where it belongs. Or just read the existing ones.
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

sideways_s12

But what if someone wants to get incontact with said vendor or seller because he/she has been screwed I believe that's what the thread was originally about not really a feedback but what should I do and how do i get ahold of said person....it was a reach out thread not a feedback.

Now before you go all admin flame on me not tryin to start shit just gettin you the facts since you been missing. The thread did indeed turn into a feedback thread which it shouldn't have.

Draconis

Not trying to necessarily add to the issue, but Jason/Sideways is correct.  Omer amongst others were attempting to have a thread where those have been attempting to reach Bart could gather and have their concerns be addressed by Bart.  And if I am correct, Bart did respond to Omer and others.  But unfortunately, it was deleted so it is unable to be retrieved for cross-referencing.

Arro

First off, it's my job to go "admin flame" when I think it's required.

Now, I understand that you all want to vent about Bart. But I say this again: there is a proper format for disclosing your thoughts and your side of a transaction. Say your piece there. And if some of you want to chat off the forum about it, go for it. It's a free country. But there will be no dedicated threads outside of the normal format for feedback. If I allow it once, I open it up for every time. So even if I agree with some of your feelings on this particular matter... I have a job to do, and a standard to maintain on this forum.

-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once

Arro

Don't say I didn't warn you all multiple times. Warnings have been issued. Next time, there will be some time-outs from posting.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

Praizewood

I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

USEF says "Impulsion is the term used to describe the transmission of an eager and energetic, yet controlled propulsive energy generated from the hindquarters into the athletic movement of the horse.". How cool is that? Impulsion build here

Xano

Quote from: Praizewood
Feedback for Bart just got erased?
http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=25659

If you have more feedback to add, edit your post there.  If someone else has feedback to add for the person you mention in your post, add a new post there. It wasn't erased, it was set invisible, as are almost all other posts, due to the OP not following the rules.
~xano

EternalSwap

-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

Arro

I didn't realize that yours got set invisible, I'll look into it.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

EternalSwap

mine isnt set to invisible?
im so lost. :<
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

Arro

I looked at the disabled posts, and none of them were yours. ???

The disabling buttons for us are nowhere near any deletion tools, so..... ? I don't know what to tell you other than I'm sorry something happened to it, and I hope it wasn't of epic proportions.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo