Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Disappearing Act  (Read 4503 times)

Offline Arro

• Administrator
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
    • http://www.cardomain.com/id/arro200sx
Disappearing Act
« on: 01:14:16 PM / 17-Mar-10 »
I know some of you have been trying to get ahold of me... I've been very sick, had to go to the ER for acute bronchitis on Sun morning... then like a dumbass met up with a few of you down the street at Sterling's, so by the time I got back I was i bad shape, and back in bed for the next few days straight.

I know there are some things I need to attend to here, most of you have your ordered items by now I would imagine, but one of you still needs a pair of small decals and I will try to mail that out on Friday.

I trust that Ben has been handling things fine... we have been planning some new things for Club-S12, but with the construction at the house, and now this, it's been pushed back. But we do have some good ideas brewing.

Facebook Share    

-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.org
Hella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX
[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Offline Redneck

Disappearing Act
« Reply #1 on: 03:45:43 PM / 17-Mar-10 »
I kinda noticed you haven't been very active lately. Going to the hospital always sucks. Glad your feeling better. And yes Xano has been keeping us in line .
FIrst my rims are horrible, than there ok when painted black , now my cars horrible, now my fenders are to much after i was told i couldnt do it.... Lol club s12 ftw.....  Only here have Ive been told they look like shit..... SOrry its not bone stock with crown vic rims running the stock vg making 130whp and looks generic like every other one. My car looks dope ive been told this a billion times on local forums....

Offline kroon1ca

• http://
Disappearing Act
« Reply #2 on: 06:08:41 PM / 17-Mar-10 »
I was in the hospital this week too; I have a collapsed lung, or technically spontaneous pneumothorax, but at least it was all taken care of for free and I brought my laptop into the hospital with me so I could do my work and go online. But I do now officially hate the hospital and I'm so glad to be out.

Anyway, I feel where you're coming from and hope you're better now.

Can't wait to see what changes you have in store for Club S12!!!
« Last Edit: 06:09:54 PM / 17-Mar-10 by kroon1ca »

Offline Praizewood

Disappearing Act
« Reply #3 on: 06:22:37 PM / 17-Mar-10 »
When I saw the topic I thought it was a repost of this video lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYqqOig-ro

Good to see you're back and getting better!
I see you baby,
working that car,
working that car
working that car.
-Groove Armada remix

USEF says "Impulsion is the term used to describe the transmission of an eager and energetic, yet controlled propulsive energy generated from the hindquarters into the athletic movement of the horse.". How cool is that? Impulsion build here

Offline Arro

• Administrator
  • S12 Guru
Disappearing Act
« Reply #4 on: 08:13:12 PM / 17-Mar-10 »
Quote from: kroon1ca
I was in the hospital this week too; I have a collapsed lung, or technically spontaneous pneumothorax, but at least it was all taken care of for free and I brought my laptop into the hospital with me so I could do my work and go online. But I do now officially hate the hospital and I'm so glad to be out.

Anyway, I feel where you're coming from and hope you're better now.

Can't wait to see what changes you have in store for Club S12!!!

Damn wow you had it far worse than I did... glad you're ok now.

Thanks everyone, the only reason why I even mention it to C-S12 is because I didn't like how Indy and Westside just slowly disappeared from the scene. So when I'm gone for more than a few days I want to keep you guys aware that I'm not neglecting things.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Hella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch

Offline Xano

• Viva la Tropico!
  • Administrator
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Charger
    • This Isn't Over, LLC
Disappearing Act
« Reply #5 on: 08:25:01 PM / 17-Mar-10 »
ive got a brutal cold haha, not as bad as bronchitis thankfully, but im bedridden today.
~xano

Offline Arro

• Administrator
  • S12 Guru
Disappearing Act
« Reply #6 on: 02:55:47 PM / 01-Apr-10 »
Just an update, I'm still very sick, haven't managed to kick this thing yet.. gonna try to go back to the doctor today. I'm on here, but only for a few minutes every other day, so talk to one of the other staff first if you need anything.

Those of you who ordered decals and calendars, I apologize for the delay. Health permitting, I should have that going by next week.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

Offline Grant

Disappearing Act
« Reply #7 on: 10:52:10 PM / 01-Apr-10 »
No biggie man, seems like there's something going around. Not quite as severe as what you have but I manage to pick up a sinsus infection. Best of luck to you man. Feel better.

My Work-in-progress
The Mods: Blaster SS coil, KA24 Throttle Body (60mm), custom intake piping, 86' Z31 MAF and ECU, 2.5" exhaust from downpipe, "test pipe" replacing cat, shortened shifter handle,  NGK sparks and wires, and dual electric radiator fans.

What I want: springs, shocks, and someday, turbo.

Offline Kustamogen

• Vehicle: 1987 Nissan S12
Disappearing Act
« Reply #8 on: 11:26:07 PM / 01-Apr-10 »
what happened to that Bart guy....I wanted to see about some shit

Offline Arro

• Administrator
  • S12 Guru
Disappearing Act
« Reply #9 on: 01:32:43 AM / 02-Apr-10 »
Ask around privately. Not going to let people discuss it here.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

Offline Kustamogen

• Vehicle: 1987 Nissan S12
Disappearing Act
« Reply #10 on: 01:45:28 AM / 02-Apr-10 »
oh?

lol well someone PM me about it then

Offline zilvia_brothers

Disappearing Act
« Reply #11 on: 03:39:41 AM / 02-Apr-10 »
Lmk if u need respiratory meds jason. I work as a respiratory therapist and if u have any questions man ill glady help u out.  
"keep'n it simple with being old skool!!!"

01-present; 87 200sx sev6
R.I.P. 2003-2006; 1993 Acura Integra gs-r
RIP 09-2014; 2007 civic si sedan
2014-present; 2013 mazda5 6spd