How To: Frankenshock/spring Setup (kyb Agx/canuck Springs)

Started by sam31183, 10:15:20 PM / 09-Apr-10

Previous topic - Next topic

sam31183

i am low enough right now that if i take the speedbump dead on at work i rub my tranny so i have been reluctant to go any lower cuz i hate rubbing the bottom of my car around town...

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

EightySix200SX

I feel u Sam I can't take speedbumps at all head on I can crab walk some but now very many. Driveways hate me especially mine
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

sam31183

yah man...i get a lot of hate for not going lower...but...i dont see it being a good move at all...but for some reason i keep getting this urge to build a slammed nb miata....hah.

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

s12beast87

hahaha. I was read this in some write up awhile ago, never scarifies style for functionality. i believe thats the definition of a slammed car :P theres just somehting about it
Christ died a bloody brutal death, deserved by no one.  And he did it for you and I.

ericclopein

I got this setup for my car today, put the rear on tonight the rest monday.. I love it. thanks for the thread! ill post up some pictures if you guys want me to

sam31183

EightySix200SX

+2 post pictures!!!!!

Post Merge: 02:19:23 PM / 27-Feb-11

Quote from: sam31183 on 01:48:11 PM / 05-Feb-11
yah man...i get a lot of hate for not going lower...but...i dont see it being a good move at all...but for some reason i keep getting this urge to build a slammed nb miata....hah.

slammed miatas are rad
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

ericclopein

favorite picture of my s12 :D

sam31183

Maxpow

Biggar tyrez

And by big I mean wider. With a little spacing you can fit some really meaty tires. When I got the 245's on the back and 215's up front car was unstoppable.
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Squirrely Drifter") - Totaled and Gone forever
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Weebly Wobbler") - Impounded and Gone forever
2007 Kia Spectra - Fantastic Daily Driver - Custom CAI, NGK wires/plugs.
2002 Hyundai Accent - Totaled and Gone Forever.

MAXPOW'S PARTS SALES: http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=31350.new#new
SEND ME A PMhttp://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2092 /EMAIL Maxpow99@hotmail.com

Certified Member of SoCal Parts Alliance.

Quote from: Jay on 10:01:05 PM / 14-Nov-11
And, I'm going to say this publicly. Maxpow knows how to keep me at bay, while still laughing with him. Take lessons y'all

sam31183

he is going to need new wheels first....how wide a wheel where you running 215s and 245s on?

Maxpow

SEND ME A PMhttp://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2092 /EMAIL Maxpow99@hotmail.com

And, I'm going to say this publicly. Maxpow knows how to keep me at bay, while still laughing with him. Take lessons y'all

sam31183

245s fit on a 7 inch wide wheel?!?! I just got some 205s...but they are the star specs. :)

Maxpow

sam31183

Maxpow

15's suck unless you have hella money to throw at slicks. That's why I went up a little bit.

sam31183

My slick wheels though are 13 by 9 and a half. Hoshinos are my dailies.

Maxpow

Well that's because they are some nascar shit. If you are looking to go bigger than pizza cutter with a 15 you have to buy slicks.

Hoshi'z are sick.

You're gonna have a great time finding tires for a 13 lululul.

sam31183

I can pick up used slicks for cheap like it ain't no thing. Finding someone who can mount the shit might be a different story. I got these with the slicks already mounted.

Maxpow