Started by Arro, 08:04:11 PM / 01-May-10

Previous topic - Next topic

Xano

~xano

EightySix200SX

Quote from: Maxpow on 12:04:10 AM / 18-Jan-11
We all need paint! Who's got a deal on painting? :(

got a legit spot just lmk when ready
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

ka-tgazelle

The best I can do is a shot of a ka-t swap in progress .... WHICH In my opinion would be SICKKKKK

Where we're going... We don't need camber.

Mr Amber Shades

I know we are far into the year but I would totally have submitted this one:

A car that verbally tells me i forgot my keys in the ignition?  That's pure 80's gangster right there!

Keith

Quote from: Mr Amber Shades on 12:24:37 AM / 11-Mar-11
I know we are far into the year but I would totally have submitted this one:

No more turbo car?  Is the SE  a local car?  I went to highschool in Niceville back in the late '80's......I knew 2 people that had red SE's.....Could be the same car

*1984 S12 Turbo* CA18DET swap * Custom top mount header & dump pipe * Mitsu Heavy Industries EVO III 16g turbo * Custom 3" turbo back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler * Front mount intercooler * Front mount oil cooler * Nismo fuel pressure regulator * Walbro 255 * DSM 450cc Injestors * Apexi Safc II * AEM Wide Band * AEM Tru Boost * Z32 MAF * Cometic head gasket * Centerforce Dual Friction clutch *  Tokico lowering springs * Owned since 1989 *

*2007 BMW M6* S85 V10 sweetness

*2004 C5 Z06*

*2006 BMW E60 550i Sport* Boner stock; SOLD *

*1995 Maxima* Owned since 1995 SOLD

Car Domain

Mr Amber Shades

Nope.  I still have the 85 turbo.  Trying to sell it actually.  Cant find the title (which isnt in my name) holding up the sale.

This is the 88 se that was for sale in Dothan, Al I bought a few months ago from some on on these boards.  Had the busted auto trans.  Scotty was his name on these boards I think
A car that verbally tells me i forgot my keys in the ignition?  That's pure 80's gangster right there!

EightySix200SX

So I take it the calendar idea was scrapped
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004

NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/

IggyEGuana

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

Wolf Dilworth

Arro

the calendar idea got suckerpunched when people with nice cars failed to participate; Justin you are personally guilty of that, and while you may or may not have a good excuse, the fact is that cars such as yours could have made the difference.

If anyone still wants to see something produced at a substantial discount, I just need you guys to send me good pics and we can at least shit something decent (albeit late) out. That includes you too, Justin, if you actually wanted to be featured it would happen. Just keep in mind this is for the community, not for me, I would be losing money to produce and discount one now.
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Athens

just use all the current submissions for 2012 and open submissions for that. Then we could probably get that one out on time if people submitted. I want to but my paint is just too bad with all the clearcoat peeling. Maybe from the right angle I could cover it up.
CA20E- bringing you blistering 2 and a half week 1/4 mile times since 1984

IggyEGuana

+1 for 2012 and athens the clearcoat peeling wont show as bad in pics as it does in person

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

Roof

DjayS12

I think that accepting artistic shots could be cool, no matter what is the state of the S12. A nice shot of a rusted S12 in a field with a nice light play could be cool! That will make some pictures stand out from the rest.

see my build thread!

Arro

Like I said before... if I have covers ready, printing sorted out, but not enough pics to use, it is indeed the owners of the cars to blame. Maybe some of them who would want to send pics have good reasons why they can't, or maybe it's just laziness or (in the case of one or two of them) an issue of spite... except that the reasons aren't what I emphasized. If we don't accept that the responsibility for procuring useable photos is squarely on the shoulders of the owners (of which I too am an owner), then how the heck are we ever going to produce another calendar again?

I think that is a pretty reasonable assertion. Lemme ask this of the rest of you: Do you disagree with that?
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once

Maxpow

Arro, you should have just printed a calender with the pictures you had gotten. I absolutely agree. You hold out every year and its always too late.

Edited for you darling.

1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Squirrely Drifter") - Totaled and Gone forever
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Weebly Wobbler") - Impounded and Gone forever
2007 Kia Spectra - Fantastic Daily Driver - Custom CAI, NGK wires/plugs.
2002 Hyundai Accent - Totaled and Gone Forever.

MAXPOW'S PARTS SALES: http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=31350.new#new
SEND ME A PMhttp://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2092 /EMAIL Maxpow99@hotmail.com

Certified Member of SoCal Parts Alliance.

Quote from: Jay on 10:01:05 PM / 14-Nov-11
And, I'm going to say this publicly. Maxpow knows how to keep me at bay, while still laughing with him. Take lessons y'all

Arro

Andrew, you don't understand, which isn't your fault; if I get a low-resolution picture, I can't use it. It's not like viewing it on your screen, it has to be 4MP and up. I just didn't get nearly enough pics like that. I tried to get some people to reshoot with actual cameras instead of cellphones, but it didn't happen :/ Again... no pics, no calendar.

I didn't hold out, I announced open submission early last year, same with the year before. People didn't start sending me stuff until late summer and fall, some not until December. Like I said before, I can't travel the world and take the pics myself.
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo

zastaba

Quote from: Arro on 01:08:47 PM / 21-Jun-11 ...I can't travel the world and take the pics myself.

Why not? I got a couch for you to sleep on!! ;0P

-------------- [+_+] ---------------
----------My Erebuni S12----------
--My S12 Parts Sale [Ab]-[Can]
--
-------------------------------------

EightySix200SX

wanna know the reasons i didnt submit my car........

1. NOTCHES MOTOR WAS BLOWN, I HAD NO DAILY DRIVER AS I SPUN A ROD BEARING ON MY 300ZX AS WELL AND TAKING THE EASIER OF THE TWO I RE-SWAPPED MY S12 INSTEAD OF DICKING WITH A VG30DE IN A CRAMPED BAY SO I COULD DAILY IT INSTEAD OF TAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION DAILY.

2. IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR WORK (WHICH I HAVE FOUND AS OF NOW) SO A CALENDER SHOOT AND EVEN PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE CAR WERE LAST ON MY AGENDA.

3. [NOT REALLY A REASON] BUT TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT THAT OTHER PEOPLE SUBMITTED SHITTY PICTURES THAT'S ON THEM, ONE CAR DOESN'T MAKE OR BREAK THE CALENDER SO ID HOPE. THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER COOLER CARS OUT THERE THAN MINE. NO ONE SAID ID NEVER SUBMIT PICTURES IVE JUST BEEN BUSY AND RARELY HAVE TIME TO GO ONLINE ANYMORE. LET ALONE DRIVE TO LOCATIONS AND TAKE PICS I WORK 5-6 DAYS A WEEK AND MY SCHEDULE VARIES

Arro

well this is why I said you may or may not have good reasons. All that makes sense.

One car can't break the calendar, but I only got *half-hour what I needed.

So can we put your car in?

Humorous edit: I thought the sticky cap lock key was on your old work computer? lol
-Jason Arro

formerly,
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo