Time 2 Cry

Started by 2toneSilvia, 02:16:34 PM / 12-May-10

Previous topic - Next topic

2toneSilvia

My brother tried to buy this car 6 years ago. The auction place told him that they did not have the records of who it belonged to, and thus, the car sits. Every year I go back to see if they've found out any info for my uncle to purchase (Dealers License) but they give me the same answer. Tires and sticks were recently added to the interior. It has power everything which means I can't even row up the windows during winter. Hood is jammed, but I've seen the CA18ET underneath. I'll keep on it as it breaks my heart..  

sideways_s12

that sux if it's at an auction they should be able to get a title for it they would do what is called a lien hold on the car send a registered letter to an address if last is unknown when it comes back unanswered then they will retain ownership and get a title for it then they can sell it or they can sell it as is no title and you do all the above work. Atleast that's how it works here....

12dave12

that is just like mine same interior to thats sad to see it rust away

vegasS12

What a waste of enkei 92's and potential s12

Arro

He's right about the lien sale, it can be liened out in most states after 21 days. Then it's free and clear.
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

2toneSilvia

I'll try that, Thanks! Actually the body is in REAL good shape. Better than my own. It will be interesting to see the floor boards after all these years. If my brother doesn't want it, I will post it here for sale CHEAP. Just want to see it back on the road...

IggyEGuana

they just being lazy.  maybe cash will motivate em.  shame about the interior though.  $500 no more lol

Waylon Deno - Silhouette Autosports (check it out on facebook)
Drift Build Thread
Quote from: Arro
you sir are emblazoned with win.

2toneSilvia

Yeah, that is what I paid for my Notch and it runs well. I'm sure it will go cheap. Just a hassle. I don't know if the interior can be professionally cleaned. I will try!

a tin pan alley

why don't you just track down the owner? the thing has plates.

EternalSwap

yeah, it has indiana plates before they turned ugly lol
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

sam31183

lol....horrible idea is about to ensue...

is that place fenced in? Go in with a tow dolly and take it in the middle of the night...wait a couple months and file for lost title or salvage title or something...

yeah...thats a bad idea...

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

2toneSilvia

My brother has wanted to do that several times. Our uncle has a tow wrecker  

EightySix200SX

damn that sucks that car is literally rotting away look at the dry rot on the steering wheel. They should be able to get a replacement title and look at teh enkei 92 look like +10ish and it looks to be a mk1.5 car yeah it is look at the mk2 spoiler. This id sad I hope u can save her!
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

celestialsilvia

god, my car got impounded by a pissed off landlord and corrupt cops. sat for six months, but with the windows up at least. I was planning to buy it back at auction but it never went up. After harassing the hell outta them for months I got it back for the tow fee = $330. Not bad for storage all winter.

1987 Nissan Silvia 300SX - Vintage 1989 MOMO 'Sistema' Wheel, Nismo Shift Knob & Shortened Throw Shifter, NTK O2 & NGK plugs & wires, Spectre Cold Air Intake w/AEM filter, Cat-delete/Straight-pipe & 3-inch APEX'i Exhaust, Yellow Bosch Foglamps, Pioneer Speakers, AC, AIV, CC, WW delete, Addco Front & Rear Swaybars & Bushings, Suspension Techniques Springs, S14 Silvia Badge, JDM clear corner & M30 clear bumper lights, Prothane Polyurethane Rear Subframe Mounts
1991 Infiniti M30 Convertible - 'Burgundy Berry Pearl' and Black Convertible Top w/ 'White Contact' Leather Interior, Sonar Suspension II, Green Hi-Flow Drop-In Air-Filter, Wood Dash Kit & Steering Wheel

sam31183

to bad impounds arent heated indoor storage units and you didnt have visitation rights! lol. I see they parked you next to a red 80s celica though.

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

EternalSwap

looks like a 2g prelude
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

Kustamogen

yah definitely not a celica.....had 4 3rd gen celicas over the years and that aint one haha (nor is it a 4th gen)

celestialsilvia

it was a prelude - eeew, like getting stuck in a jail cell with a homeless dude

1987 Nissan Silvia 300SX - Vintage 1989 MOMO 'Sistema' Wheel, Nismo Shift Knob & Shortened Throw Shifter, NTK O2 & NGK plugs & wires, Spectre Cold Air Intake w/AEM filter, Cat-delete/Straight-pipe & 3-inch APEX'i Exhaust, Yellow Bosch Foglamps, Pioneer Speakers, AC, AIV, CC, WW delete, Addco Front & Rear Swaybars & Bushings, Suspension Techniques Springs, S14 Silvia Badge, JDM clear corner & M30 clear bumper lights, Prothane Polyurethane Rear Subframe Mounts
1991 Infiniti M30 Convertible - 'Burgundy Berry Pearl' and Black Convertible Top w/ 'White Contact' Leather Interior, Sonar Suspension II, Green Hi-Flow Drop-In Air-Filter, Wood Dash Kit & Steering Wheel

sam31183

wait...your right...and your car got butt molested....ewwww

celestialsilvia

VG30E vs. A18A?

now who's bubba and who's the fish?