Ashley's S12 Awesomeness

Started by ashleyanne, 04:35:05 PM / 14-Aug-10

Previous topic - Next topic

sideways_s12

Alex that is wrong my wife loves the s12!

EternalSwap

But her true love is DSMs, don't lie.
-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.

ashleyanne

Not a dude, I promise. My 12 is my babyyyy.
Quote from: sam31183
i need to finish my silver ca18det hatch one day...and iggy needs to find another silver hatch...that way we can start a roaming street gang of silver 18det hatches...call ourselves the turbo deloreans.

sideways_s12

Lol she loves both equally We had big plans for the blue car until she got sick and now we're moving to the UK

ashleyanne

i need to finish my silver ca18det hatch one day...and iggy needs to find another silver hatch...that way we can start a roaming street gang of silver 18det hatches...call ourselves the turbo deloreans.

sideways_s12

Nope she has owned her dsm for 9 years and in nine years it's only been down twice. Yes it was modded and yes she raced it.

ashleyanne

Started dry-icing the sound deadening and bullshit out of my car.

Little preview:

Before:

After:

ashleyanne

Cleaned out my storage unit.... resulted in fender flare mock-up

8SixS12

Glad to see you back in the game! I'll be following this thread.
"Sense is not always common" -self quote

My Build Thread: http://club-s12.org/retro4/index.php?topic=36053.0

ashleyanne

Resurrecting this thread. 7 years ago, I bought this car. Daily drove it for 4 years, parked it in 2014, let it sit for two years with no progress, and now I'm back at it.

I bought a 1UZ, I have a single cam KA trans. It begins for real now.

Currently:

In the process of dash removal. What a pain in the ass!

Also, I'm on instagram as @s12girl and in the facebook groups as Ashley Carter. That's really where I track my progess.

Wonderingraven

ohh that is you, I am @wonderingraven 1uz swap would be sweet.
Hacker | Streamer | Gamer | Drifter
1987 - Project: Excalibur Prime
1986 - Project: Serenity

sideways_s12

Nice glad to see you back at it!

Cajun1guy

Yes, good to see you back in the game! I put one of those window regulators to good use shortly after I bought them from you.

ashleyanne

Woohoo! I'm happy to hear it

ashleyanne

Finally got the dash out today after not touching it for a week or so since I started