Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Pos 200sx "still Bangin"  (Read 11585 times)

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
Re: Pos 200sx "still Bangin"
« Reply #80 on: 03:58:07 PM / 01-Apr-11 »
Nice job, Guessing you figured it out by mow but that thick black wire with the yellow strip looks like a ground wire. Same looking one on my battery grounding to my intake
I keep my car cleaner then my room
Fuck you then, I'll take my movies, box of chocolates, bottle of wine and chloroform somewhere else.
Adding an SSD to that is kinda like strapping a 3 inch stainless HKS exhaust on a geo metro.

Offline 87-2hundie

« Reply #81 on: 12:16:07 PM / 03-Apr-11 »
thanks bud, i figured out that the 12g black and yellow is my start signal from my ignition switch. but i took out my s13 engine harness to make it nice and tiddly boo and solder on my s12 connector so i can plug my s13 eng. harness into my chassis harness with out it being ugly and i have no spark again!!!! power to everything but no spark at the distributer!? ill have to go stand over my enginer bay and look over eveything a billion times again! lol.
the car is coming along im happy with the progresse and the fact im aligable to get my license back in  2 days weeeeooo!
jabronee

Offline 87-2hundie

« Reply #82 on: 03:39:28 PM / 15-May-11 »
Heres how it sit as of yesterday, all i need at the moment is to get an alignment, hopfully this monday or tuesday
feel free to give me your opinion on the color choice( its not done btw lol)

jabronee