Xano

Closer by the minute.

Current Task List
1. Chat into seperate Tab.
2. Contact us tab, with email form that sends to clubs12admin@gmail.com
3. Install View all user's topics mod.

Resolved:
1. Video embedding ([youtube] only).
2. Disable video and IMG tags on Shoutbox.
3. New Smileys.
4. Playing of videos in Garage (use [youtube] tags in car's guestbook for video.)
5. Use remote images in the Garage.
6. Fix ordering of PM's.
7. Full Smiley list.
~xano

Keith

How about thread subscription issues?  I've noticed the threads I was subscribed to before the "upgrade", I am no longer subscribed to.  I've noticed that some of the ones I am subscribed to, or was subscribed to have had several posts since the upgrade, and I never received email notifications.  Anyone else complain of this?

*1984 S12 Turbo* CA18DET swap * Custom top mount header & dump pipe * Mitsu Heavy Industries EVO III 16g turbo * Custom 3" turbo back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler * Front mount intercooler * Front mount oil cooler * Nismo fuel pressure regulator * Walbro 255 * DSM 450cc Injestors * Apexi Safc II * AEM Wide Band * AEM Tru Boost * Z32 MAF * Cometic head gasket * Centerforce Dual Friction clutch *  Tokico lowering springs * Owned since 1989 *

*2007 BMW M6* S85 V10 sweetness

*2004 C5 Z06*

*2006 BMW E60 550i Sport* Boner stock; SOLD *

*1995 Maxima* Owned since 1995 SOLD

Car Domain

Xano

they have not, however I do not know of any way to recover this besides going to those threads and subscribing again. sorry Keith.
~xano

Keith

No worries.....I had just noticed I wasn't receiving as many cs12 emails as before

*1984 S12 Turbo* CA18DET swap * Custom top mount header & dump pipe * Mitsu Heavy Industries EVO III 16g turbo * Custom 3" turbo back exhaust with Magnaflow muffler * Front mount intercooler * Front mount oil cooler * Nismo fuel pressure regulator * Walbro 255 * DSM 450cc Injestors * Apexi Safc II * AEM Wide Band * AEM Tru Boost * Z32 MAF * Cometic head gasket * Centerforce Dual Friction clutch *  Tokico lowering springs * Owned since 1989 *

*2007 BMW M6* S85 V10 sweetness

*2004 C5 Z06*

*2006 BMW E60 550i Sport* Boner stock; SOLD *

*1995 Maxima* Owned since 1995 SOLD

Car Domain

Leegamer

Is there a way to view all the threads a user has created?  Looks like you can see their latest posts, but not their threads.

Xano

Lee, I added that function for you just now.  It's in the same spot you find the "Show this person's posts" link on their profile, just one line down from it.

Current Task List
1. Chat into seperate Tab.
2. Contact us tab, with email form that sends to clubs12admin@gmail.com

Resolved:
1. Video embedding ([youtube] only).
2. Disable video and IMG tags on Shoutbox.
3. New Smileys.
4. Playing of videos in Garage (use [youtube] tags in car's guestbook for video.)
5. Use remote images in the Garage.
6. Fix ordering of PM's.
7. Full Smiley list.
8. Install View all user's topics mod.
~xano

Leegamer

Maxpow

1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Squirrely Drifter") - Totaled and Gone forever
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Weebly Wobbler") - Impounded and Gone forever
2007 Kia Spectra - Fantastic Daily Driver - Custom CAI, NGK wires/plugs.
2002 Hyundai Accent - Totaled and Gone Forever.

MAXPOW'S PARTS SALES: http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=31350.new#new
SEND ME A PMhttp://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2092 /EMAIL Maxpow99@hotmail.com

Certified Member of SoCal Parts Alliance.

Quote from: Jay on 10:01:05 PM / 14-Nov-11
And, I'm going to say this publicly. Maxpow knows how to keep me at bay, while still laughing with him. Take lessons y'all

celestialsilvia

did you get rid of the limit on amount of PMs, or just the bar that tells you the percentage?

1987 Nissan Silvia 300SX - Vintage 1989 MOMO 'Sistema' Wheel, Nismo Shift Knob & Shortened Throw Shifter, NTK O2 & NGK plugs & wires, Spectre Cold Air Intake w/AEM filter, Cat-delete/Straight-pipe & 3-inch APEX'i Exhaust, Yellow Bosch Foglamps, Pioneer Speakers, AC, AIV, CC, WW delete, Addco Front & Rear Swaybars & Bushings, Suspension Techniques Springs, S14 Silvia Badge, JDM clear corner & M30 clear bumper lights, Prothane Polyurethane Rear Subframe Mounts
1991 Infiniti M30 Convertible - 'Burgundy Berry Pearl' and Black Convertible Top w/ 'White Contact' Leather Interior, Sonar Suspension II, Green Hi-Flow Drop-In Air-Filter, Wood Dash Kit & Steering Wheel

Xano

Ahem, that was my bad, it should show up now.  i did raise it a bit compared to the old system (old was 50, this one is 100.  The new database layout for PM's in this software is much more compact, so we can afford to store a bit more there)
~xano

Grant

Hey man, everything is looking good! Believe me, the work you and Jason do for the community is much appreciated. Least i can do is buy you a beer and a shot next time. And i guess send arro a six pack... lol.

This is awesome though. So much to look through... oh, under the mods section in the garage, i didn't noticed any way to list part swap mods, like a ka24 tb on a vg30 or a maxima v6 alternator on the s12 v6. Im sure that section is a project of it's own.

My Work-in-progress
The Mods: Blaster SS coil, KA24 Throttle Body (60mm), custom intake piping, 86' Z31 MAF and ECU, 2.5" exhaust from downpipe, "test pipe" replacing cat, shortened shifter handle,  NGK sparks and wires, and dual electric radiator fans.

What I want: springs, shocks, and someday, turbo.

Xano

Haha dude, ima hold you to that shot and a beer thing ;)  BTW dude, ima be in Cape Coral in March, rather than visiting my mom.  i'm gonna be chilling with my dad at his vacation house down further south.  I didn't enjoy much about that trip last year besides chilling with you (as i told you that night at the bar).  Anyways, yeah, cape coral is slightly closer and massively easier for you to get to :P

but anyways, the garage bit, you can add damn near everything EVER to the garage section.  It may not be listed, but you can add it.  I think our next frontpage post may be regarding the garage and some how-to's regarding it.
~xano

sam31183

i havent even messed with the garage yet....ugh, got to make some time for that...:P

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

Grant

Quote from: Xano on 04:12:55 AM / 23-Sep-10
Haha dude, ima hold you to that shot and a beer thing ;)  BTW dude, ima be in Cape Coral in March, rather than visiting my mom.  i'm gonna be chilling with my dad at his vacation house down further south.  I didn't enjoy much about that trip last year besides chilling with you (as i told you that night at the bar).  Anyways, yeah, cape coral is slightly closer and massively easier for you to get to :P

but anyways, the garage bit, you can add damn near everything EVER to the garage section.  It may not be listed, but you can add it.  I think our next frontpage post may be regarding the garage and some how-to's regarding it.

Sweet. I'm gonna have to take a few days off then to chill. And yeah, much easier to get to!

I only checked out the garage section on my phone so going to do so know while I'm on a computer. Very interesting.

My Work-in-progress
The Mods: Blaster SS coil, KA24 Throttle Body (60mm), custom intake piping, 86' Z31 MAF and ECU, 2.5" exhaust from downpipe, "test pipe" replacing cat, shortened shifter handle,  NGK sparks and wires, and dual electric radiator fans.

celestialsilvia

Quote from: brewster240 on 06:41:20 PM / 15-Sep-10
i dont like change.

+1

sorry guys, its 'looks' technically  good and I appreciate the hard work all its just. . . cold & soulless and not any easier to use. love the chat function though, and the additional PM features

1987 Nissan Silvia 300SX - Vintage 1989 MOMO 'Sistema' Wheel, Nismo Shift Knob & Shortened Throw Shifter, NTK O2 & NGK plugs & wires, Spectre Cold Air Intake w/AEM filter, Cat-delete/Straight-pipe & 3-inch APEX'i Exhaust, Yellow Bosch Foglamps, Pioneer Speakers, AC, AIV, CC, WW delete, Addco Front & Rear Swaybars & Bushings, Suspension Techniques Springs, S14 Silvia Badge, JDM clear corner & M30 clear bumper lights, Prothane Polyurethane Rear Subframe Mounts
1991 Infiniti M30 Convertible - 'Burgundy Berry Pearl' and Black Convertible Top w/ 'White Contact' Leather Interior, Sonar Suspension II, Green Hi-Flow Drop-In Air-Filter, Wood Dash Kit & Steering Wheel

sam31183

take the good with the bad...and you got the facts of life.

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogenhaha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)
Quote from: Shark808 on 02:17:44 PM / 13-Dec-11
Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

Arro

Quote from: celestialsilvia on 10:29:59 AM / 24-Sep-10
+1

sorry guys, its 'looks' technically  good and I appreciate the hard work all its just. . . cold & soulless and not any easier to use. love the chat function though, and the additional PM features

lol

1. That's what a lot of people said when the switch to the version 2 software happened... they hated the red and light grey.

2. There are two themes to choose from presently. If the dark theme seems too "cold" for your tastes, give the light theme a try ;)

3. I may be offering more theme options down the road. It takes some work to draw icons and buttons and such, and after everything we've done (and tweaks still going on), I won't be adding a new theme for awhile.

We do appreciate the positive comments about the features tho, thanks! I suspect that after awhile you won't even think about the new colors.
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Grant

Hell, i think the white on black makes it easier to read. Then again, im always checking the site via cellphone internet.

My Work-in-progress