Bringing you more content

Started by Arro, 02:22:17 AM / 19-Oct-10

Previous topic - Next topic

Arro

C-S12v3 has been a great success, and has not only been received favorably with existing members, but has apparently attracted a recent influx of new blood as well! So we're pleased to continue to keep things developing.

We felt it would be a good idea to devote staff members to specific tasks, and with that in mind, we invited a long-standing member to aide us in our efforts.

The Media Development group was created for this reason, and we have brought on DerMetzger to tackle this task. Ben and I will be helping him (his name is Adam) with content, of course.

Adam's secondary responsibility will be moderation duties, so he will be joining the rest of us in regulating things as needed.

We look forward to his contributions to this community in his new official capacity.
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.orgHella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
Quote from: s-chassis_only on 07:43:21 PM / 25-Sep-10 i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Leegamer

DerMetzger

Arro, once again I thank you for the opportunity to help Club S12 out in any way that I can.

Once things get underway, Ill do my best to ensure that everyone here will have interesting articles and media for your entertainment and enjoyment.

My Nissans:
2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V *Totaled by some drunk asshole*
1990 S13 Hatch *Active*
1984 S12 Hatch *Sold* :(

Club-S12's #1 Resident Trekkie!

Maxpow

Sick. The guy I pissed off is now the announcements guy. And the other guy I keep pissing off is the Admin. :(.

Internet fail.

EDIT per Xano:

MY DEEPEST GRATIFICATIONS TO YOU SIR. HAPPY FOR YA. REALLY FUCKIN HAPPY. THIS NEXT SUICIDE ATTEMPT IS FOR YOU!!!!!

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!

/justin capslock owned
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Squirrely Drifter") - Totaled and Gone forever
1987 Nissan 200sx SE ("The Weebly Wobbler") - Impounded and Gone forever
2007 Kia Spectra - Fantastic Daily Driver - Custom CAI, NGK wires/plugs.
2002 Hyundai Accent - Totaled and Gone Forever.

MAXPOW'S PARTS SALES: http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=31350.new#new
SEND ME A PMhttp://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2092 /EMAIL Maxpow99@hotmail.com

Certified Member of SoCal Parts Alliance.

Quote from: Jay on 10:01:05 PM / 14-Nov-11
And, I'm going to say this publicly. Maxpow knows how to keep me at bay, while still laughing with him. Take lessons y'all

EightySix200SX

congrats! i see u like rammstein +1
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,«LOW.XII.POSITIONÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,».nostalgic car culture & club ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¦est.2004
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡lowfunsexytime! Global New & Used Parts Sales/Distribution

CLUB-S12 FEEDBACK RATING +72! CLICK HERE
ANYTHING  LOOKIKG FOR :  PARTS IN STOCK CLICK HERE
NEED S12 PARTS NOT LISTED IN MY THREAD? EMAIL lowXIIposition@yahoo.com OR Facebook US: www.facebook.com/need12parts/
I <3 DEMI LOVATO= ID SMASH! SELENA GOMEZ/MILEY CYRUS= R TRASH!

Quote from: fyneyoungstunna on 07:29:16 PM / 09-Jul-11
Damn let a Nig have a moment of glory b4 you start fucking with him.

Xano

~xano

DerMetzger

Quote from: EightySix200SX on 02:33:17 PM / 19-Oct-10
congrats! i see u like rammstein +1

I would say more like a fanatic. Lol.

I mean, shit, thats where my username comes from.

My Nissans:
2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V *Totaled by some drunk asshole*
1990 S13 Hatch *Active*
1984 S12 Hatch *Sold* :(

Club-S12's #1 Resident Trekkie!

EternalSwap

-Alex

EL PENE DE LA MUERTE
Quote from: David B
wow. im horny. i dont know why. but i just figured id let you guys know. i really wanna bite someones bean. i mean. chomp on some ass
Quote from: Arro on 12:26:40 AM / 10-Nov-10
hahah Alex just pwned C-S12, w3rd.