Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: '86 s12 ka24de build  (Read 7931 times)

Offline ka-tgazelle

Re: '86 s12 ka24de build
« Reply #40 on: 08:51:28 PM / 27-Feb-11 »
I have a stock internal ka regasketed new headgasket non oem its a 5 layer i think i know its metal. Nis-tuned ecu. RUnning s14 intake manifold, 248/248 cam setup  ca18det turbo running sr injectors and sr fpr. Motors been like that for 2 years in a s13..... Still hasnt poped. And its under 100k miles..... A ka wont pop you know how many ka-t have been on the road for more than a few years... I know a ka-t thats been on the road for  years running a gt3076r.
Where we're going... We don't need camber.

Offline BoostedVG

« Reply #41 on: 09:37:08 PM / 27-Feb-11 »
The ka is a very stout motor even in stock form. Boost it and have fun! good luck with the project and fock nay sayers.

Anyone interested in turbocharging their vg? Shoot me a PM. Buck Ofama

Offline mrjacobwho

« Reply #42 on: 01:15:02 PM / 28-Feb-11 »
Thanks guys! Goos deal. She finally started!! It ran for about 3 seconds and shut off. Hah but thats ok.. It's still not finished. I just wanted to say it started. Haha

Finished the vacuum lines, finished that coolant line, and finished that coil plug. Yay!!

Offline mrjacobwho

« Reply #43 on: 08:02:14 AM / 07-Jun-11 »
This is probably one of the longest swaps in history. I've just been working my but off to save up some cash. I picked up a muffler for the guy who's gonna weld on my exhaust. It's a flowmaster 40. bahaha it's definitely going to sound interesting..... After the muffler,  i'm adding a resonator to eliminate a little the growl, make it sound a little less stupid, to say the least. Haha the full exhaust should be done this weekend, leaving me the next weekend or 2 to take it to a shop to finish up whatever it is that I have missed. I've had backyard mechanics offer to take a look at it, but i'm not letting a crackhead touch my baby. Hah whenever it's running, i'll be sure to post a video. This may be one of the cleanest stock s12s out there. :) not bragging, of course.. More soon to come!