Club-S12 International S12OC United Kingdom ClubS12 France S12Silvia Australia S12.org.ua Eastern Europe S12 of Sweden S12 Japan BBS
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: C-S12 decal dillema  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Arro

• Administrator
  • S12 Guru
  • Vehicle: 1985 Nissan 200SX
    • http://www.cardomain.com/id/arro200sx
C-S12 decal dillema
« on: 01:00:03 PM / 27-Nov-10 »
Some of you sent monies for decals, and it's been about a month now. I finally have the time to update you guys.

Normally I call the decal shop, order them, and then when they are done, he calls me back, and after work and between class I meet him a few minutes after he closes, and grab them. This hasn't been the case recently. I couldn't get in contact with him for a long time, and with school getting harder and working more hours, I wasn't able to go down there regularly to try to get directly in contact.

He finally got back to me, he's been battling some major medical issues apparently, and wanted to convey his apologies to all of you who ordered them through me. He's finishing up some previous orders with other customers for signs (apparently he's way behind), and said that we can either wait a couple weeks or if I want I can just return your funds.

It's up to you guys who ordered, just PM me if you want the funds returned, otherwise I will send the decals as soon as they get produced.

I'd look for another guy, but this guy is usually fast, and honest, and local. He's a nice guy with a great shop who just had a run of bad luck and timing.

Facebook Share    

-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.org
Hella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX
[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Offline celestialsilvia

Re: C-S12 decal dillema
« Reply #1 on: 09:47:18 PM / 29-Nov-10 »
when you do get them/make another run, i would be interested in ordering one to add to my 1/4 window

1987 Nissan Silvia 300SX - Vintage 1989 MOMO 'Sistema' Wheel, Nismo Shift Knob & Shortened Throw Shifter, NTK O2 & NGK plugs & wires, Spectre Cold Air Intake w/AEM filter, Cat-delete/Straight-pipe & 3-inch APEX'i Exhaust, Yellow Bosch Foglamps, Pioneer Speakers, AC, AIV, CC, WW delete, Addco Front & Rear Swaybars & Bushings, Suspension Techniques Springs, S14 Silvia Badge, JDM clear corner & M30 clear bumper lights, Prothane Polyurethane Rear Subframe Mounts
1991 Infiniti M30 Convertible - 'Burgundy Berry Pearl' and Black Convertible Top w/ 'White Contact' Leather Interior, Sonar Suspension II, Green Hi-Flow Drop-In Air-Filter, Wood Dash Kit & Steering Wheel

Offline sam31183

• Dark Lord of The Drift
  • Moderators
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #2 on: 10:18:38 PM / 29-Nov-10 »
lol @ genuine stolen parts

ps please stay out of my state/county...me no likey s12 parts getting jacked.

sorry for the offtopicness.

I am prolly going to be grabbing my plotter/vinyl/tower from my dads here soon and setting it up in the house...just need to find a place for it...i might have some sign work lined up for weekends off...but i need to re set up shop...its kind of hard when your working full time though.

Dave Coleman for President of Earth!!!!
Build Thread Hatch CA18DET Eventually a Track Whore
Build Thread Notch KA24DE Daily Driver

Quote from: Kustamogen
  haha me modding would be a disaster.....Id get all power hungry and  demand n00dz from everyone. Then make all the canadian s12er's come here  and massage my feet and make me jello pudding.

Actually....mod powers plz?!?!?!  0:)

Tedious?  This coming from a person who uses the word twice in a sentence?  I laughed repeatedly...

Offline SC S12

« Reply #3 on: 10:28:24 PM / 29-Nov-10 »
@ Arro

Dude i dont care if it takes a long time. the only reason i sent a email was to make sure you had not sent them yet. (usps has a habit of screwing up my deliveries...ans when i mail out things they mess that up to.)
As long as i get them before the S12 kicks the bucket i don't care
Beam me up Scotty,
There is no intelligent life down here

Follow the Link to New Fast http://club-s12.org/v3/index.php?topic=32213.0

Offline Arro

• Administrator
  • S12 Guru
    • http://www.cardomain.com/id/arro200sx
« Reply #4 on: 01:41:54 PM / 01-Dec-10 »
I mail then USPS priority usually.

And my decal guy is doing better, I'm going to go see him today or tomorrow and get more made :D
-Jason Arro

'85 Nissan 200SX (KA24DE)
formerly,
'85 Nissan Silvia RS-X - FJ20 w/ dual Weber carbs
'84 Nissan 200SX Turbo
'85 Nissan 200SX Turbo
Drive it like you stole it, and work on it like you married it - self quote
Quote from: ka-t.org
Hella flush and all associates should be gunned down for brainwashing people into thinking a 225 and lots of camber is proper wheel fitment. THAT IS EASY, anyone can camber a skinny as tire till it dosnt rub. Now fitting an 11 with a 315 on stock fender with reasonable camber, that is fitment. And looks, and performs better than both.
i dont own a s12 at the moment but trying to acquire one to get rid of my s13 hatch
Quote from: SHOUTBOX
[27:54] zastaba: I had a friend touch the contacts on his distributer once
[28:04] zastaba: He did the super jumping up and down pain dance

Offline Prolowtone

• Mr. Clean
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
  • S12 Guru
« Reply #5 on: 02:49:39 PM / 01-Dec-10 »
Sounds good
I keep my car cleaner then my room
Fuck you then, I'll take my movies, box of chocolates, bottle of wine and chloroform somewhere else.
Adding an SSD to that is kinda like strapping a 3 inch stainless HKS exhaust on a geo metro.